The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Vanilla Championships Game 2 (Townspeople Win!)

JohnLocke

When was the last time you joked about being mafia?

There's always a first time~ 40 year old virgin ;)

Especially with activity levels so low, I'm dying to try and start doing new things to make it work.

Also If I was mafia would I really be pulling this much attention to myself?

Just watch the mafia team be consisted of BW, Apples, and Otherwise. They're all either be inactive or off-topic.

The equivalent of what I read from the off-topic people was "If I rub peanut butter on my knee, it won't change earth's rotation"

Idk why you guys are wasting your time on me and taking a joke seriously, but at the end of the day,if me being suspicious and getting lynched helps generate more activity then I'll gladly take the bullet.

(Plus, then the worst case scenario of the sheriff accidentally being lynched doesn't happen.)

There's always a first time~ 40 year old virgin ;)

Especially with activity levels so low, I'm dying to try and start doing new things to make it work.

Also If I was mafia would I really be pulling this much attention to myself?

Just watch the mafia team be consisted of BW, Apples, and Otherwise. They're all either be inactive or off-topic.

The equivalent of what I read from the off-topic people was "If I rub peanut butter on my knee, it won't change earth's rotation"

Idk why you guys are wasting your time on me and taking a joke seriously, but at the end of the day,if me being suspicious and getting lynched helps generate more activity then I'll gladly take the bullet.

(Plus, then the worst case scenario of the sheriff accidentally being lynched doesn't happen.)

actually, thats a good point - in a game like this if we're going to lynch someone who may or may not be mafia, they should at least be inactive/quiet unvote vote otherwise . we should keep zfetch for at least another round - at least he talks

For someone who quit you sure post a lot. Vote stays.

If you consider that a lot then you're negatively contributing to this game. Those weren't a lot of posts. At this point I honestly don't care who's mafia and who's TP, all I care about is keeping mafia as fun as it used to be.

Unvote ; Vote Mikey

Well I am vanilla TP again, but I guess those are the Odds.

Seems to me we have three choices:

Vote out one of Zfetch or Dral - Its hard to imagine both are mafia like BDM is saying just cause they seem so entwined like a couple of oiled up lovers at midnight under the full moon. But they could be but I personally doubt both are, one could be.

Vote out an inactive - Apples is always a good vote.

Vote out BDM - Cause its funny

Personally I think that last post of BDMs is the most Mafiaesque thing I have seen yet so my vote remains for Hashpipe

Seems to me we have three choices:

Vote out one of Zfetch or Dral - Its hard to imagine both are mafia like BDM is saying just cause they seem so entwined like a couple of oiled up lovers at midnight under the full moon. But they could be but I personally doubt both are, one could be.

Personally I think that last post of BDMs is the most Mafiaesque thing I have seen yet so my vote remains for Hashpipe

In a game with so few mafia, the mafia are more likely to stick their neck out to save their teammates.

Thats personally what I was thinking with Zfetch.

Dral is still definitely my main suspicion.

I'm Normal TP, for the first time in....awhile.

Dral/Zfetch are suspicious, but the quiet ones ARE usually the best "Shot in the dark" targets early on from my experiences if you're quiet, you either don't give a damn, or have SOMETHING to hide/be shifty about.

Unvote, Vote Apples due to inactivity.

and To be honest, I'd rather not random-lynch the active people, lol.

Archived