The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] VAN Kevin Bieksa to ANA

Dolts on TSN 1040 pretty confident Bieksa to San Jose is done. These guys have their heads up their asses so far. Listening to them is insufferable.

agree......they have no idea what's going on. They should have just had Sekeres and Price on in place of them today.

My guess is that if they are going on 1040, the deal is done, but it won't be announced until the draft.

If these rumours are true, then I don't think our 2 head guys would be talking to the media instead of trying to work out a trade.

Exactly. No way they're taking time to answer questions on the radio if a deal isn't done.

They'd be working the phones like maniacs.

Be prepared that it's just Bieksa for the 39th. This deal might not include Lack.

You are Always a voice of reason in here...if I had to put a bet on a deal this would be it...Bieksa for SJ's second...

Good grief, no. I know you can't wait to get rid of him, but this team without Bieksa and Kassian? The Canucks would get physically punked by the McDavid Oilers let alone AHL teams. And please don't think getting Lucic will fix that either.

You don't have to worry neither one of us is the GM it's out of our hands. ;)

Really if Lack is part of a seperate deal say to Dallas, it wouldn't be so bad.

If we were to get the 39th, the 49th, and Oleksiak it would be a pretty good haul for Lack and Bieksa.

We could still get our two D-men, either Dunn, Andersson, Pilon, or Meloche, and adding Oleksiak who is a pretty solid prospect.

Exactly. No way they're taking time to answer questions on the radio if a deal isn't done.

Lunch break? It is almost noon in Florida so maybe they broke off for about an hour lunch break and are taking the time to answer TEAM 1040's phone call

My guess is that if they are going on 1040, the deal is done, but it won't be announced until the draft.

If these rumours are true, then I don't think our 2 head guys would be talking to the media instead of trying to work out a trade.

The trade negotiations have been left in the hands of John Weisbrod.

Mark Jankowski on the way!

Really if Lack is part of a seperate deal, it wouldn't be so bad.

If we were to get the 39th, the 49th, and Oleksiak it would be a pretty good haul for Lack and Bieksa.

Hopes are just on a higher pick but if it was never rumored then that would sound alright.

Gotta agree with the above, which is why what follows below is not very likely, since they'd still be trying to move Lack in that case.

Be prepared that it's just Bieksa for the 39th. This deal might not include Lack.

Really if Lack is part of a seperate deal say to Dallas, it wouldn't be so bad.

We could still get our two D-men, either Dunn, Andersson, Pilon, or Meloche, and adding Oleksiak who is a pretty solid prospect.

Okay, yes, this is a feasible scenario.

Unless both deals are complete, and they're done making trades until draft time.

If the deal didn't include the 9th, I'd imagine they wouldn't bother waiting for the draft, so I would expect to hear an announcement soon.

Dolts on TSN 1040 pretty confident Bieksa to San Jose is done. These guys have their heads up their asses so far. Listening to them is insufferable.

Yes, on days like this, and trade deadline day as well, I really wish our local sports channel monopoly had a better morning team.

Archived