The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

1 hour ago, Harvey Spector said:

I think Brock is ahead of Kyle. Plays in a much tougher conference and is breaking records in that conference set by future hall of famers. I'm sure Kyle will be a great pro but playing in the NCHC is much tougher than the Big East. 

You're a million percent right. My brother plays ncaa and isn't a nuck fan (i know right!) and he even backs everything you just said

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

To be fair did anyone predict the Sedin's each being an Art Ross winner?

I would say yes, to having that potential anyways, they would have gone #1 and #2 in their draft if a team had both of those picks. I would say forwards being drafted at those spots should at least have that possibility.

There could be some serious talent in tomorrow's game if Michigan advances.

Boeser/Schmaltz vs Connor/Werenski will be a fun match up.

Michigan is a very good team. They only lost two more games than North Dakota this season.

1 hour ago, Gstank29 said:

Ironic but it looks like I'm right... So point mute. 

I'm quite even keel when it comes to projecting prospects

Your about as right on Demko as I am on Boeser. Both guys never played in the NHL and both guys overhyped according to your protocol.  I guess we should both wait until "our boys" play in the NHL before predicting their future success...

And for the record I also predict Demko will be an all-star and the next Schneider. I'm as high on Demko as I am on Boeser so we're both on the same page there...

1 hour ago, HK Phooey said:

Epic battle between two mental giants.  Don't know what is more entertaining...Stank vs. Baumer or Stank vs. Goose...or Stank vs. anyone vs. desi's posts.

How about that Boeser kid? He's going to be a good one.

Boeser is going to be the next Bossy. You can quote me on that.  Too bad he can't wear #22...

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, Harvey Spector said:

Boeser is going to be the next Bossy. You can quote me on that.  Too bad he can't wear #22...

Maybe Boeser can wear 44 and be twice as good as Bossy was (I saw Bossy play while he was in his prime, and that probably won't be likely...but one can wish).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The 5th Line said:

He makes sure to keep his paragraphs and sentences tidy so that nobody catches on.  The grammar is similar in terms of attitude and deliverance.  If you pay attention you will see that Gstank signs off right before MHC signs on and vice versa.  The account was made during Gstanks last ban, and the Demko picture is a dead giveaway.  Demko is Gstanks hero after all

I have more proof of how I know it is in fact Gstank but I don't feel like typing it all out.  Believe me or don't, I'm not to worried about it.  Let's just let Stanky have his fun

Lol that's some impressive detective work. It may just be a funny coincidence but I'm impressed you actually noticed all that. He claims i have a dupe (or I'm the dupe?) of McCannon but I have no idea why.

1 hour ago, McHortanen said:

Drouin Matthews Boeser

Baertschi Horvat McCann

Sedin Sedin Virtanen

Gaunce Sutter Hansen

Hutton Tryamkin

Day Tanev

Pedan Subban

Demko

Markstrom

2020 CHAMPS!!!

Wow... quite the soft group of forwards. Nah....I can't see anyone taking liberties on us. The refs will call everything

And who is Day? The guy that has fallen quite far down the rankings list?

Markstrom will still love being a back-up

Virtanen still can't Crack top 6 lines 

Sedins surpass Jagr's longevity streak

Edited by missioncanucksfan

27 minutes ago, missioncanucksfan said:

Wow... quite the soft group of forwards. Nah....I can't see anyone taking liberties on us. The refs will call everything

And who is Day? The guy that has fallen quite far down the rankings list?

Markstrom will still love being a back-up

Virtanen still can't Crack top 6 lines 

Sedins surpass Jagr's longevity streak

Day has elite potential

Virtanen will be a top 6 forward but in my suggested lines hes on the 3rd line so I dont understand why you bothered to say that.

How old is Jagr now and then how old will the Sedins be in 2020? I think your wrong sir.