The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Daniel Sedin's $5.9 million Shaughnessy home for sale

CRAZY_4_NAZZY

How is that racist? Haha and its Not really untrue.

"can't blame Daniel for wanting to move out from China town"

That implies that it's undesirable to live there due to a chinese population. Which is racist. I don't know how else you can infer the comment. I'm personally not offended, but just explaining what you fail to see. If you see another explanation to what a comment saying Daniel "can't be blamed" for wanting to leave "China town", please share.

"can't blame Daniel for wanting to move out from China town"

That implies that it's undesirable to live there due to a chinese population. Which is racist. I don't know how else you can infer the comment. I'm personally not offended, but just explaining what you fail to see. If you see another explanation to what a comment saying Daniel "can't be blamed" for wanting to leave "China town", please share.

One day when you start looking for your first house, you'll realize there's many factors to a desirable location. Lots of reasons to not wanna live in Chinatown besides the population.

Makes me start to wonder if they want to finish their career in Van or want to play for a Cup. Either way I would be happy if they are. Retire as Canucks would be awesome. If we trade them we could get a great recap on assets for future.

One day when you start looking for your first house, you'll realize there's many factors to a desirable location. Lots of reasons to not wanna live in Chinatown besides the population.

Daniel doesn't live in Chinatown. He lives in an affluent neighbourhood where a lot of homes are typically owned by Chinese residents. Hence why the poster called it 'China' town. It was a stupid comment to make is all.

(And I do own my own home)

Canadian dollar is tanking, property values at an all time high when every economist outside of CMHC and the BCREA is saying the bubble in Canadian housing is to big and is hyper inflated.

Factor that in with the twins careers winding down, maybe he just wants to cash in while the cashing is good.

Until his brothers house is on the market it's a meh issue

Seriously is he really that concerned about losing a bit of property value?

The high end real estate market is different. It takes much longer to sell because there are fewer qualified buyers.

There are a million reasons to sell. Maybe he's sick of his neighbour. Same car, same hair style, same beard, same job for Gods sake! Don't blame him.

It doesn't take that much longer to sell. The rich are typically always rich. There were more millionaires moving into Vancouver in the first half of 2015 then in the entire USA. It is 90% Chinese investors. It will sell. This bubble right now is massive and protons and electrons are out of control.

Sedins to Ducks for Fowler and 2 first rounders? Only if the Sedins want to move and get a guaranteed Cup. Ducks do have the cap space

Man out team would just be crape if we lose the Sedins

Man...no way do you trade your #1 guy + firsts for 2 guys that are 35. And cap space doesn't matter too too much. Now that teams can keep up to 50% of a salary.

Archived