The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Town of Salem

Intoewsables

IMO, we shouldn't all jump on the Dral wagon. He could still be the sheriff, no one has counter claimed. Although it is tempting since Dral role-claims frequently when mafia, he could still be the real sheriff, and we should only wagon if someone else claims.

If we don't have/get a mafia investigation, the jester should come out IMO.

That way we don't accidentely lynch a TP, while still getting out a 3rd party. The jester in this game also allows the game to continue, so if we don't get any info, we should lynch the jester.

No smart sheriff would counter claim unless they had hit a mafia with their investigation IMO

IMO, we shouldn't all jump on the Dral wagon. He could still be the sheriff, no one has counter claimed. Although it is tempting since Dral role-claims frequently when mafia, he could still be the real sheriff, and we should only wagon if someone else claims.

If we don't have/get a mafia investigation, the jester should come out IMO.

That way we don't accidentely lynch a TP, while still getting out a 3rd party. The jester in this game also allows the game to continue, so if we don't get any info, we should lynch the jester.

Feltchy confirmed Jester? No I don't dismiss his claim completely as it is possible Toews made the invest results this way... Maybe we should just ask.

Hey Toews are investigation results given right away or do the happen during the night phase just before the next day like in TOS?

Dral that claim was a joke right? Please tell me it was.

Of course it was... after all those posts saying it was a bad idea, even I said it was a bad idea...

Doesn't really matter, I deserve to die anyways, I was drunk and did something stupid... just don't vig me or the vig will die as well

Archived