The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Town of Salem

Intoewsables

Conclusions:

1) 5 people disputed Baka's idea. The first was Zfetch (Mafia). The second was Aladeen (Town until proven otherwise). JL (Town) later did as well, though not strongly. MR and BW are unknown. Only BOH supported the idea, which others pressured him for doing. Probably not too much info here, as we see both Mafia and TP disliking the idea.

2) Dral's claim is suspect, but I could dismiss it as Dral being Dral. Circumstantial evidence doesn't do him any favours, though. His reaction was clearly one of regret, not 'lol just messing' or anything, and only after others prompted him to admit if it was a joke or not. Zfetch, known Mafia, also defends him on two occasions. I'd support a Dral lynch today.

3) Dral 'clears' Virt. Virt has also been in the thread without contributing much (he saw but ignored Baka's strategy, for example). BW was the one to 'prompt' Dral to admit his claim was a joke, and was also the one to suggest voting Drouin instead. If Dral flips Mafia, Virt and BW are good places to look next.

3) KH and BOH voting for each other in the midst of the Dral vote. Odd, perhaps?

That's all I got. Time to go make dinner.

I agree with Dral is a prime suspect at this point and would be a good lynch, pretty much because of his initial Sheriff claim I think he has to come clean on what his role is.

I'm still alive? :lol: well that's unexpected...

If anything I think Zfetch defending me clears me because he wanted to look good when I came up TP

Which now leads to: crap, the mafia never knew it was me who was the Veteran, I should never have outted myself I should have read my PM from toews first :picard:

If it was zfetch who submitted the mafia kill, then they would have known you were the Veteran anyways so coming out didn't really do anything... whoever else was transported should come out now and maybe we can gain some clues from that - mafia probably targeted someone who voted for them...

I'd rather not come out unless I have to - there's a few people out already and narrowing down the list for the mafia probably isn't a good idea

I'm still alive? :lol: well that's unexpected...

If anything I think Zfetch defending me clears me because he wanted to look good when I came up TP

If it was zfetch who submitted the mafia kill, then they would have known you were the Veteran anyways so coming out didn't really do anything... whoever else was transported should come out now and maybe we can gain some clues from that - mafia probably targeted someone who voted for them...

I'd rather not come out unless I have to - there's a few people out already and narrowing down the list for the mafia probably isn't a good idea

Cause of a miscount :lol:

You are lucky ducky.

Hmmm scratch that - they wouldn't know who the veteran is lol.... oh well, at least coming out has saved other TPs from targeting you...

I almost wish I was in the DPS right now seeing JL's reaction to what must have been a random transport that winds up killing him :lol:

This is what is holding me back from voting you at this point. Zfetch's vote for Drouin tied it up. That would look bad for him if you ended up lynched one way or antoher and flipped Mafia. But he'd have no problem doing it if both choices were TP.

But your whole 'I'm Sheriff! J/k, not saying what I am' shtick is sketchy.

This is what is holding me back from voting you at this point. Zfetch's vote for Drouin tied it up. That would look bad for him if you ended up lynched one way or antoher and flipped Mafia. But he'd have no problem doing it if both choices were TP.

But your whole 'I'm Sheriff! J/k, not saying what I am' shtick is sketchy.

I think this pretty much confirms I'm TP... you always think I'm sketchy when I'm TP

Dral confirmed, specials pls contact :P

anyways, I'm passing out now... we should lynch one of these people:

Horvat, Fox Mulder, King Heff, BaerOxHitman, Virtanen87, g_bassi13

they either didn't vote or voted for someone not even close to being lynched - generally at least 1 or 2 mafia don't seem to vote in the first round (that's definitely Virts M.O)... and by staying clear of voting for the two TP's likely to be lynched, they can't really be questioned after nightfall... so

vote Horvat cause he's lurking and not talking

they either didn't vote or voted for someone not even close to being lynched - generally at least 1 or 2 mafia don't seem to vote in the first round (that's definitely Virts M.O)... and by staying clear of voting for the two TP's likely to be lynched, they can't really be questioned after nightfall... so

I voted for you if was just miscounted. Continue though. Also you missed your pick in CDC puck.

Fracked up. See above.

I wouldn't be surprised if Virt ends up being the other transported player that the mafia tried to target.

Horvat has been pretty quiet so far this game.

yeah im not the best at this game still, just learning..

its still kind of hard for me to call people out as i ave basically no credibility with you guys, only thing i can say for now is i think its suspicious of Baer latching onto JL, Baer could easily be mafia and using JL

oh and im deffs TP

I thought you investigated me bro. I'm the watcher. No one visited Baka last night

You just got called out for looking at the thread but not posting. If you were anon, that wouldn't happen.

i didn't know i had to post when im TP i have nothing to say as TP because i have no fracking idea of whats going on like i said the only thing i can point out is the possibility that Baer is Mafia and is using the JL friendship to make it seem like he is TP... idk

anyways if you have nothing to hide then why hid yuo self from the other Tps? i don't get it.. sure then some mafia would do it too but still whats the point of being TP and anon...

i didn't know i had to post when im TP i have nothing to say as TP because i have no fracking idea of whats going on like i said the only thing i can point out is the possibility that Baer is Mafia and is using the JL friendship to make it seem like he is TP... idk

anyways if you have nothing to hide then why hid yuo self from the other Tps? i don't get it.. sure then some mafia would do it too but still whats the point of being TP and anon...

Sure, maybe you're TP this game and don't care. But maybe next game you're Mafia. And if someone notices that then you go anonymous, that'll look bad too.

Basically it's about consistency from game to game. If you're always anonymous, it's not a sign of your alignment. If you're always TP, that's fine too, although there are risks, like someone catching you using your PMs.

With the exception of GFY, everyone is usually on anon. Doesn't matter what affiliation they are. For example, this morning I got a pm telling me it was my pick in CDC Puck. If I wasn't on anon and i was looking at the pm, if somebody saw that I'd get thrown under the bus for being in a pm. People would automatically assume I was mafia. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Sure, maybe you're TP this game and don't care. But maybe next game you're Mafia. And if someone notices that then you go anonymous, that'll look bad too.

Basically it's about consistency from game to game. If you're always anonymous, it's not a sign of your alignment. If you're always TP, that's fine too, although there are risks, like someone catching you using your PMs.

This too

Archived