The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Investing in the stock market - Discussion

AV's Coin

Just now, NucksPatsFan said:

100%. Prior to the JPM forecast though the technicals were screaming bullish. 

Too bad SPAQ isn’t joining the EV fun today. Still waiting on them to announce the platform. Lots of leaked reports it is VW. 

just want those warrants to jump...

22 hours ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

NIO stock up big this morning.. I can't find any catalyst other than JP Morgan Chase saying that it is a good buy and "that their stock could double"..

Edit: sold for 30% profit. Will by back in at a lower price.. hopefully.

Their numbers came out and were pretty good and their forcasts for this upcoming year are looking good.  To bad I only have 1k in them :P Not much profit but something is something.

1 hour ago, Russ said:

Their numbers came out and were pretty good and their forcasts for this upcoming year are looking good.  To bad I only have 1k in them :P Not much profit but something is something.

Yeah i like the company, in hindsight I should have stayed in. Hard to say no to locking in a 30% profit though, so I can't be mad.

3 hours ago, Russ said:

I made money with Baba but ever since Luckin coffee debacle, I don’t trust any Chinese numbers.

On 10/16/2020 at 2:56 PM, nuckin_futz said:

Volume in HTZ today was a bit abnormal. Don't think I have seen a stock do a billion shares in a day in 10 or 11 years.

And that close in AMZN. How can someone with 400k shares to move have so little clue how to execute orders? God bless dumb money.

HTZ received a huge loan or something.