The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa interview

Bissurnette

We should be proud of his accomplishments as a Canuck. He's been a true leader for this team and franchise and he will be missed. But we should also look forward to seeing what we have now that he is gone, with great entertaining players such as Sbisa, Bartkowski, Weber, Tanev, Hutton, Edler and Hamhuis, we're set for the now and the future. It's going to be great.

I'll miss him, he was one of favourite Canucks of all time. I love all the work he did outside of the game too, specifically Mindcheck

It was time for him to go though. Just like it was time for Kesler and Luongo. It sucked seeing the WCE disband too, but it led to better things. Here's hoping this new era will be even better than that.

I'm with ya. Was starting to think I'm the only one who TOTALLY DOESN'T CARE

Thanks though Kev, bye now.

If that was true, you wouldn't have read this thread, let alone post in it.

Glad Bieksa is able to play for a contender again. Hoping he can get Anaheim to the finals.

Definitely one of my favourite players. I'd love for he and Kess to lift the Cup together.

Want Bieksa and Kesler to win the cup this year.

I am sorry but I can't wish for another team to win the cup any year until the Canucks are out of the playoffs. If and when the Canucks are out, I will also cheer for Bieksa though

If that was true, you wouldn't have read this thread, let alone post in it.

Glad Bieksa is able to play for a contender again. Hoping he can get Anaheim to the finals.

Hoping HE can get Anaheim to the finals? Kevin Bieksa?

The one who got the Canucks to the finals?

Perenial Norris candidate Kevin Bieksa?

I am sorry but I can't wish for another team to win the cup any year until the Canucks are out of the playoffs. If and when the Canucks are out, I will also cheer for Bieksa though

I figured that was a given. I'm simply assuming the Canucks aren't contenders.

I thought the world of KB3, he was always a class act imo.

However, despite not being happy at the way he left I looked at the D the other night and asked myself where would Kevin fit now? The truth is he wouldn't and even as a grizzled vet after his Ducks contract expires I still don't see a place for him.

But who knows, a few years down the line and he may come back as a coach. I hope he does.

All the best to him and if the Canucks can't win the Cup I hope the Ducks do.

Lol. Singlehandedly!

Bieksa-Bieksa-Bieksa

Bieksa-Bieksa-Bieksa

Bieksa-Bieksa-Bieksa

Bieksa-Bieksa-Bieksa

Bieksa-Bieksa

Bieksa-Bieksa

Bieksa-Bieksa

Bieksa

Bieksa

That was our line up, right?

For someone who supposedly doesn't care, you seem to enjoy saying his name.

It's always a team effort. Not sure why you'd say 'the same Bieksa that got the Canucks to the finals' when it was clearly his goal that got them there.

Yet you are willing to give Anaheim a pass....a team the Canucks beat and their other loss is to a team that is also called losers, SJ.

Their recent success is enough reason to consider them a contender until they show otherwise. Two games isn't enough to doubt them yet.

For someone who supposedly doesn't care, you seem to enjoy saying his name.

It's always a team effort. Not sure why you'd say 'the same Bieksa that got the Canucks to the finals' when it was clearly his goal that got them there.

Nope, even if KB didn't score that flukey goal in game 5, we still would have won that series.

This goal however...

Archived