The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks lose 2-1 in an OTL

Odd.

I thought we looked really disorganized tonight. All our lines looked like they'd never played together before. No continuity.

We really need to solve our lines. Nobody knows from game to game who is playing with the twins. We don't know who our second line is.

This was the most frustrating game to watch I've seen in a while

My sentiments exactly. Preseason is over. Time to set some lines. I'm pretty sure Desjardin just wants to get all these pesky kids off his team.

So Sven played a 1:23 in the third period.

Isn't the goal to have Sven eventually be one of those 3 v 3 overtime guys due to his speed and scoring ability.

Yet he can't get a little bit of leeway from Uncle Willy? It's not like he's blatantly doing anything wrong.

Geez Louise.

bench 2/3rds of the line that was out their that scored our only goal, to swap two grinding over paid 4th liners i dont get it. Play the young guys, and why not try them in ot we could use their speed.

We got a point, should have had that empty netter but bad bounces happen to everyone.

Time to re insert Mccann into the lineup

So Sven played a 1:23 in the third period.

Isn't the goal to have Sven eventually be one of those 3 v 3 overtime guys due to his speed and scoring ability.

Yet he can't get a little bit of leeway from Uncle Willy? Geez Louise.

Guy was the only forward with a point and had a breakaway, so he got benched. Might embarass Willie for benching him?

It's Obvious...

The Twins are no longer good enough to be First Line Players in the NHL ...

Why would you ever think that they're good enough to be the Canucks first line?

What's the percentage of them scoring after the announcer says...

"The Sedins have set up"... it's not 20% ... it's not 10%... it's not 5%... Hell... is it even 2%... no... Less.

On Friday night John Garrett said... that with all the games they have played together in the NHL... they've only scored on the same night in 45 games...

He means, that in the close to 1000 games they have played together... they've both scored goals in ONLY 45 GAMES!!

Crap that's bad..

So what % is it and why do YOU think they should still be penciled in as #1's ??

Good god Willie is a f*cking numb skull. Kid line creates the most chances aside from the sedins and leads to out goal... "oh I know, I'll bench them." Like what the flying f*ck. A 10 year old could have managed that game better.

You do not play your 4th line when you need a goal!!

We are a transitional team. Play the kids!!!! The favouritism from Willie is so blatantly obvious it's not even funny. TL/JB should be in his office now telling him he needs to change or he will be fired.

I don't even really care about the loss, we got a point. Just using this to vent my frustration which has gone back to last year.

F*CK

Nothing quite as refreshing as a loss to the Oilers PGT on CDC.

The puck has to start going in soon for Vrbata he's not playing poorly just can't find his shot yet this year. It's inevitable he will though he's a pro.

That Daniel fluke miss was just that a fluke the Canucks should have won this game but didn't these things happen. I guess we were over due for a loss to the Oil.

I blame Miller sure he played well enough but he was most overdue so by default he's to blame.

It's Obvious...

"The Sedins have set up"... it's not 20% ... it's not 10%... it's not 5%... Hell... is it even 2%... no... Less.

On Friday night John Garrett said... that with all the games they have played together in the NHL... they've only scored on the same night in 45 games...

He means, that in the close to 1000 games they have played together... they've both scored goals in ONLY 45 GAMES!!

Crap that's bad..

So what % is it and why do YOU think they should still be penciled in as #1's ??

Don't do drugs kids.

They were both top 25 in scoring last year...

30X3=60... 60 players are technically first line players... sure say Buff etc didn't have legit first lines but the sedins are in the top half of that. So looking at numbers. You're dead wrong. Also look at what others have to say about them around the league. They are also still our best players.

Edit: I realize he is probably trolling and I shouldn't respond but I can't help it

Don't do drugs kids.

They were both top 25 in scoring last year...

30X3=60... 60 players are technically first line players... sure say Buff etc didn't have legit first lines but the sedins are in the top half of that. So looking at numbers. You're dead wrong. Also look at what others have to say about them around the league. They are also still our best players.

Edit: I realize he is probably trolling and I shouldn't respond but I can't help it

30 x 3 is 90.

It's Obvious...

Crap that's bad..

Frack off bud.

Archived