The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks lose 2-1 in an OTL

Odd.

In a game where the team scored only one goal, the Kid Line was the only forward line with a point.

In a combined 30 minutes they had 4 SOG, a breakaway, beauty of a chance from Virt, 7 hits (more than any other line and they played the least) and were the only line with a positive +/- with a combined +3.

If Willie's judging minutes by merit, they deserved more.

Willie doesn't judge by merit though. He plays stupid ***king games as though he's still playing around in junior. Maybe the hip drugs are going to his head.

Vrbata should be on the 4th line by how he's playing. The powerplay is a joke, and the 'wheel of 'who under 25 is at fault here' will spin more.

Vrbata is invisible and making poor decisions when he is visible. Yet still on that powerplay.

Brutal game. Lackluster play from a majority of the lineup minus a few. Willies coaching tactics are worrisome as he instills zero confidence in his young guys down the strech (minus Hutton) where as the vets simply could not find a way to get it done. I'd rather Willie just roll the lines and see what happens then rely on the Sedin's for the last 10 minutes of the 3rd and overtime. I'm beginning to despise our coach more and more with each passing game.

Thought we played alright. Bring game from start to end, only OT was a tad exciting. Baertschi needs more ice time if we want him to succeed. 10 mins of ice, 2 leass than Cracknell, Dorsett and Prust wont help. WD needs to start thinking logically.

Vrbata is snake bit, needs a good playmaker centering him, McCann comes to mind. Horvat looks a step behind from what he usually is, not entirely sure why, but he will sort it out.

Henrik with the poor effort picking up his check on the winner. Oh well, nothing could be done as I had already predicted a loss and as we all know I am bang on with predictions. Cue bass solo!

More like Edler with the poor decision of staying deep.

Thought we played alright. Bring game from start to end, only OT was a tad exciting. Baertschi needs more ice time if we want him to succeed. 10 mins of ice, 2 leass than Cracknell, Dorsett and Prust wont help. WD needs to start thinking logically.

Baer looks great every time he gets an opportunity. Set up the only Canucks goal tonight and had a breakaway in only 10 minutes of play.

Vrbata is snake bit, needs a good playmaker centering him, McCann comes to mind. Horvat looks a step behind from what he usually is, not entirely sure why, but he will sort it out.

Bo is definitely flirting with the dreaded sophmore slump

So frustrating.

This is Willie Desjardins were talkin bout here.

Two of the three losses now this year are clearly poor coaching decisions. Putting Dorsett as a 2nd line winger and scratching Baer only to have that line go -3, then benching the line that was playing the best offensively in a 1-1 tie.

I know it's early, but it's very frustrating. Frustration goes back to CGY series, so it's not that new.

Archived