The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

2 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

The whole "I'm taking my talents to South Beach" thing....

The guy is a fantastic athlete and misses zero chances to remind us all about it. Meanwhile, Durant is the guy everyone hates for doing exactly what Lebron did. Except, of course, he gave the credit to his mom....

If you think what Lebron did and what Durant did are the same thing you just have a grudge against Lebron. Those 2 things are nothing alike aside from the fact that they switched teams.

@Van40 you a 100% right.

"Cavs match up better against the Raptors compared to the Pacers. I think Love will have an easier time with the less athletic bigs on the Raps.

Cavs in 6 maybe 5 if one of Lowry or Derozan don't show up."

- I knew Love would match up better against the bigs of Toronto.

Edited by Sikhguy23

Best player on the planet :goat:

Did y'all see the Raps players on the bench after every Bron basket? And it turned into funeral, quick. The arena was dead quiet. 

Edited by Van40

Since Raps have no chance against Lebron why don't they take serious run at trying to sign him. Besides throwing alot of $$ sell him on the idea of winning a title in another country and making history. Something that's never been done before.

The old saying "if you can't beat em, join em"

Edited by fivethej

35 minutes ago, fivethej said:

Since Raps have no chance against Lebron why don't they take serious run at trying to sign him. Besides throwing alot of $$ sell him on the idea of winning a title in another country and making history. Something that's never been done before.

The old saying "if you can't beat em, join em"

The only problem is the GSW, no one is beating them for a while. I think the best team for LBJ is Houston, if he wants to compete with the Warriors.

Edited by J-23