The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

Nba is easily the most rigged sport from the big 4. Nba doesn't even care. They know we know and they don't give a crap. All about ratings for them. 

Man I love the Raps. What dominantion. Been a fan since the early 2000's. Watching this team just compete with the Cavs brings so much satisfaction. Love it! GO RAPS GO #WETHENORTH

Edited by Jiggs50

Refs are so horrendous.

The league is clearly pushing for a Cavs-Warriors mega finals. Idk how they possibly call a foul on Biyombo to close out the half there. Why? Just because Lebron awkwardly went down? Give me a break. Casey calls out the refs and still this garbage? Absolutely terrible. 

...textbook block. Went up with 2 arms and swatted the ball with BOTH hands. What bogus..

11 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

This still isn't as bad as the garbage Sutherland pulls, which is borderline criminal negligence. 

The thing is though, an NBA official admitted that they rigged one series. The Lakers vs Kings series in 2003?(I think). So not really surprised that this series is poorly officiated. 0 free throws and still 57 points for the raptors, I think that sends a message to the NBA.

Edited by Rex425

What a crazy game. Biased refs aside I just love how the Raps are playing through it. Biyombo hyping the crowd up after he was somehow called for a foul on a beauty swat is amazing. He knows it was a great play. Everybody watching including the Cavs know it was a great play, just ignore the refs and their mystifying decisions.

Monster game from everyone. Biyombo easily player of the game. Officiating is so horrendous but the Raptors pull through. Gotta keep it up for Game 5 in Cleveland. Can't be blown out yet again and gotta stay disciplined cuz you know the refs are going to do everything they can to ensure a Cavs victory after tonight.