The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

8 minutes ago, shiznak said:

The asking price for Simmons, knowing Philly is desperate to trade him away, is comical.

OG, Fred, Lowry, and the 4th overall pick.

Wiggins, Wiseman, 7th, 14th overall pick and two future first round picks.

Dejounte Murray and 4 1st round picks.

Morey is smoking something in Philly

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Shams Charania just reported the Wizards and Lakers are engaged in a trade which would send Russell Westbrook to LA

Lakers looking to move Kyle Kuzma, Montrezl Harrell, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope in this potential deal

Edited by Mj2345

11 hours ago, BoKnows said:

Bron, AD, and Russel WOW

I don't know how to feel about this yet. On paper, sure looks great. But where will the spacing come from???

Hopefully they can add shooting and size, because those were 2 of their downfalls compared to the year they won the chip. They missed javale and Howards size.

• Cheers 1

12 hours ago, Van40 said:

Suggs was right there smh. 

Barnes is a huge risk but also a massive upside. He could be a mix of Siakam and Draymond in his final form. 

In Masai I Trust

12 hours ago, shiznak said:

I wonder if this means Siakam is being shopped?

I would think so.  With the addition of Barnes he looks like he's the odd one out.  Sign and trade Lowry, and trade Siakam to GSW.

2 hours ago, Sikhguy23 said:

I don't know how to feel about this yet. On paper, sure looks great. But where will the spacing come from???

Hopefully they can add shooting and size, because those were 2 of their downfalls compared to the year they won the chip. They missed javale and Howards size.

Gotta get that trade for Buddy Hield done.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, BoKnows said:

In Masai I Trust

I would think so.  With the addition of Barnes he looks like he's the odd one out.  Sign and trade Lowry, and trade Siakam to GSW.

Gotta get that trade for Buddy Hield done.

They need depth, unless people start signing for league minimum they'll need to find bench scoring from somewhere. Should be an interesting off season

• Cheers 1