Sedin Sedin

Sutter 

Horvat Virtanen

McCann Hansen

Edler Tanev

Sbisa Hutton

Miller

Markstrom

Benning will have plenty of cap space to work with and hopefully a young top 3 pick.

28 minutes ago, thema said:

Enough of your idiotic Weber hate: He played a team high 23:00, had 3 hits and was a PLUS ONE. What the hell do you want out of the guy? He was clearly the least of our problems.

Did you see our two goals? He clearly had sweet eff all to do with them and 3 of their goals were on the power play. (no +/-) He was useless as usual. His ice time was probably jacked up because Hutton was playing decent.

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Who do we keep?

markstrom

sbisa

hutton

bo

mcCann

Virtanen

Twins

Looks about right...Im torn on Burrows..but ...he sucks too...why keep him. Im not an Edler or Tanev fan...we need a big tough puck moving D....this sure as hell aint it....Benning has a lot of work to do.

3 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

As far as a puck moving defense, it was a great one. As far as a physical defense, it was sub par. And now it's plain old garbage. 

Oh man I could kiss you! I don't we have had an aggressive physical defence group in a long long time. I couldn't stand seeing our D play soft around our goalies. I don't care if we lose - but at least make the opposing players EARN their points...

24 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"We left Miller out to dry. We weren't ready. We'll learn from this and forget about it as quickly as possible" - Higgins

What a joke you are higgins.

no vet earning millions should ever say those words.....at least as much as our vets do.

im sick of watching Higgins.  Terrible, floating, $&!#ty skating style, no offensive skill....just nauseating

vrbata: floating chicken$&!# prima Donna heartless gutless cheque collector. Should be making his linemates better. Should be leading by example.  Instead he's nowhere to be found except from a thirty five foot slot snapping no hopers.

prust:. Pack up your Twitter account and go back to Quebec.

the rest of the team not Sedins, Miller, Hansen are either too young or not skilled enough do its not really they're fault.  At least there are periods of effort.  And burrows is just old and done.  If he's not with the Sedins he's basically useless.  Again not his fault.  

How can a team show this little integrity?  How can jb be so wrong in his assessment of vey, baer, Prust, bartkiwski, Webber?

and WD? Time to live by your own words or whatever quote from the bluejay guy you used.  "The try league."  Youre right willie! This isn't the try league.  Time to figure it out. Grow a set and bench these clowns.

Just now, ShakyWalton said:

Looks about right...Im torn on Burrows..but ...he sucks too...why keep him. Im not an Edler or Tanev fan...we need a big tough puck moving D....this sure as hell aint it....Benning has a lot of work to do.

We players with passion and high compete.  Burr used to have that in spades, but he's too old and slow now.  Will JB still have a job long enough to rebuild?

5 minutes ago, thema said:

Erm who has $14 million in cap space

You know...I love the Sedins but doesnt there come a time in everyones life where you move on...I have had numerous jobs in my life and had to leave town...but I came back....boy that 14 mil cap looks so good Im salivatintg.

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Only players I wanna see here next season:

Sedin Sedin

Sutter 

Horvat Virtanen

McCann Hansen

Edler Tanev

Sbisa Hutton

Miller

Markstrom

Benning will have plenty of cap space to work with and hopefully a young top 3 pick.

Just by subtraction that team looks better than this year's version.  Will Burrows,Higgins, Dorsett, Prust, Cracknell ever score again?

Bo has been put in a terrible position.  Sutter should have sheltered him, instead he finds himself playing against top lines with line mates that seem to change every week.  He is a skilled kid, but i bet you 20 year old J.Toews would suffer with those linemates and lack of offensive support from the D.

1 minute ago, riffraff said:

no vet earning millions should ever say those words.....at least as much as our vets do.

im sick of watching Higgins.  Terrible, floating, $&!#ty skating style, no offensive skill....just nauseating

vrbata: floating chicken$&!# prima Donna heartless gutless cheque collector. Should be making his linemates better. Should be leading by example.  Instead he's nowhere to be found except from a thirty five foot slot snapping no hopers.

the rest of the team not Sedins, Miller, Hansen are either too young or not skilled enough do its not really they're fault.  At least there are periods of effort.  And burrows is just old and done.  If he's not with the Sedins he's basically useless.  Again not his fault.  

How can a team show this little integrity?  How can jb be so wrong in his assessment of vey, baer, Prust, bartkiwski, Webber?

and WD? Time to live by your own words or whatever quote from the bluejay guy you used.  "The try league."  Youre right willie! This isn't the try league.  Time to figure it out. Grow a set and bench these clowns.

The guy needs a change of scenery.

6 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Only players I wanna see here next season:

Sedin Sedin

Sutter 

Horvat Virtanen

McCann Hansen

Edler Tanev

Sbisa Hutton

Miller

Markstrom

Agreed DeNiro...sounds about right    and lots of room for kids that impress as well

6 minutes ago, riffraff said:

I totally agree with this...except I want WD gone so much...he isnt the answer in this market.

5 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Still crazy to think how Higgins received a limited no trade clause???

3 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

Agreed DeNiro...sounds about right    and lots of room for kids that impress as well

I would hope they consider trading Miller at the deadline too. Even if it means keeping some salary. Maybe San Jose or Anaheim have some interest now.

He has been good but with the D we have spending 6 million dollars on a goalie doesn't make a difference. We could sign a vet to share the net with Markstrom and let him play more.

Archived