The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2016/17

1 hour ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Not gonna lie. The goalie points for losing in overtime are not my favorite thing lol

That's apparently the popular opinion on CDC. To us, the goalie still got his team to OT, meaning he was valuable. Minimizing his efforts are similar to taking away the points of a forward who scored in a losing effort.

Perhaps you'd like it if it was Allen getting those points instead of Rask ;)

35 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

That's apparently the popular opinion on CDC. To us, the goalie still got his team to OT, meaning he was valuable. Minimizing his efforts are similar to taking away the points of a forward who scored in a losing effort.

Perhaps you'd like it if it was Allen getting those points instead of Rask ;)

Nah I don't like it for any goalie mine included. It minimizes the points for winning goalies and in the playoffs losing by one goal in regulation is the same thing as losing by one goal in overtime. I understand it in the regular season because teams get points for getting to OT or a shootout. In the playoffs a loss is still a loss.

On 2017-04-12 at 3:22 AM, Master Mind said:

That's too bad, thank you for your time as GM. Does this mean AGM @Vanuckles will take over, or what is the situation?

Hello Master Mind, my apologies for the late reply. I will assume the responsibility of the GM of the Ottawa Sens for the remainder of the year, if you believe I am fit for the job. I will evaluate the amount of time it takes over the summer and get back to you if I believe I am not taking the time it takes to do a good job running the franchise.

On 02/03/2017 at 10:11 PM, Master Mind said:

Trade.jpg.1ccd9e46df156ac4a35a4673c038c9a4.jpg

small.png  To TBL: Jake Allen, Jaden Schwartz, Marcus Foligno, John Klingberg, Slater Koekkoek

small.png  To NYR: Corey Crawford (750K retained this season), Richard Panik, Jannik Hansen, Melker Karlsson, Brendan Dillon

Still lots of round one left, but this one's gotta hurt right about now @Master Mind

14 minutes ago, D-Money said:

Still lots of round one left, but this one's gotta hurt right about now.

Yea, if Chicago doesn't come back and win their series, this will go down as a major fleece. 

At least the Blue I didn't trade, Edmondson, has produced...

1 hour ago, Master Mind said:

Yea, if Chicago doesn't come back and win their series, this will go down as a major fleece. 

The only bright spots I have on my entire playoff team are Schwartz and Allen. 

60% of my playoff points right there.

7 hours ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Radulov needs to &^@# off and die lol

Of course I pluss'd this again!

But damn your still ahead.  I mean, I think I have only won 1 day so far?  But we're exceptionally close.  The best series just like the regular season!

In spite of it all.  After MM stole Granlund off us? I'm happy he got fleeced somewhere else on Allen and the power of the Schwartz!  I suppose its karma that I'm now losing having that spiteful attitude...  :lol:   

Uhm composure! :ph34r: Nylander will still kick it in, he's due. He got stoned 5 times last game by Holtby. I'm projecting, if he gets back above neg fantasy points for the series we will take it... 

5 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

But damn your still ahead.  I mean, I think I have only won 1 day so far?  But we're exceptionally close.  The best series just like the regular season!

In spite of it all.  After MM stole Granlund off us? I'm happy he got fleeced somewhere else on Allen and the power of the Schwartz!  I suppose its karma that I'm now losing having that spiteful attitude...  :lol:   

Uhm composure! :ph34r: Nylander will still kick it in, he's due. He got stoned 5 times last game by Holtby. I'm projecting, if he gets back above neg fantasy points for the series we will take it... 

Every second day you have a way more lethal lineup so all you really need is for those guys to kick it into high gear one of those days and I think it will be tough for me to win. 

7 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

I'd almost be better off with Perry right now. He's in a much better position to play a longer series, and should put up more points in Calgary as the Flames focus on Getzlaf and Kesler's lines. Meanwhile Granlund (and the rest of his teammates) have forgotten how to score...

1 hour ago, Master Mind said:

I'd almost be better off with Perry right now. He's in a much better position to play a longer series, and should put up more points in Calgary as the Flames focus on Getzlaf and Kesler's lines. Meanwhile Granlund (and the rest of his teammates) have forgotten how to score...

Oh, who knows?  Maybe I should keep my mouth shut! 

Instead of stirring up shizzle...  It's all intended as good fun!

Gives us a reason to enjoy the playoff's with the Nucks out.

17 hours ago, Tylez said:

HUGE nights by Berglund and Steen and welcome back Kevin Klein. Great night tonight. Really happy with the performance!

Really think our series will go down to the wire. Caps are locked in a tight battle with the Leafs, Ducks up a couple games on the Phlegms so who knows what happens there, Pens on the verge of taking out the broom on the Jackets which is tough luck for the Jackets as I thought if they had Sedlak healthy they had a shot of keeping it close. really need the Blackhawks to get going real soon especially Seabrook and Campbell. they've been couple of the Hawks' most consistent defencemen but the whole offense in particular has been stymied including the best of the best Patty Kane. once the Hawks find their game, they should be able to find a way to come back and win the series

31 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Oh, who knows?  Maybe I should keep my mouth shut! 

Instead of stirring up shizzle...  It's all intended as good fun!

Gives us a reason to enjoy the playoff's with the Nucks out.

My playoff fortunes depend heavily on Ottawa not giving Rask any win or OT loss points I think. 

And I need a couple of my other guys to step up to the plate and put some points up. 

Our series definitely hasn't disappointed though. Like we thought, it's been as close and even as it gets. I think ultimately top end players will make the difference though. 

23 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Whoda-thunk that after 5 games both Crawford and likely vezina trophy winner Bobrovsky would be winless!?

So far with so many upsets in the mix I'm on track of losing half my playoff players should I make it through next round.

Archived