The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2016/17

11 hours ago, Tylez said:

Saad (PIT) - Bergeron (WSH) - Wilson (BOS)

Steen (MIN) - Rakell (CGY) - Rowney (CBJ)

Ritchie (CGY) - Fehr (OTT) - White (STL)

Hagelin (CBJ) - Rasmussen (CGY)

Klein (MTL) - Johnson (PIT)

Manson (CGY) - Van Riemsdyk (CGY)

Gaunce (CBJ)

Holtby (BOS)

Playoff roster again, this time with the team in brackets of who there opponents will be. Some of the potential series' should be longer ones which I belive will work in my favour. But some also look like they could be done short. Rooting for CBJ to pull the upset, as well as the Ducks to beat the Flames. Both series will be exceptionally great! Excited, but nervous. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.......

Gunna be exciting tomorrow as well to see if we can pull off a miracle and claim 2nd in the division. I think it is a stretch, but anything is possible. Gunna be an epic 1st rd against @Beary Sweet

I want the opposite of everything you want to happen lol other than the Ducks and the Jackets since I have a few players from those teams. It will be a strong photo finish to the season for 2nd place in the division and it's been tighter than ever. Clinging on for dear life.. teams rested a few of my players in Hornqvist, Seabrook, Benn, Backlund as of late as they get ready for the playoffs. It will be a fascinating joust @Tylez as you've been one of the best teams in 2nd half while I've been in mid standings at the very least. If I go down in the 1st round, my team will go out fighting till the very end and I believe in my team. Imagine if I become one of 1st teams to advance to a couple rounds without a goalie in the playoffs... lol that's tough to do 

With the Rangers having no more players still playing.... I believe the Carolina Hurricanes have officially won the Metro division!

Best of luck to @Phil The Thrill and his Flyers in the first round!

Carolina Hurricanes Playoff Roster

Max Pacioretty / Connor McDavid / Mitch Marner

Jake Guentzel / Scottie Upshall

Roman Josi / Justin Schultz

Adam Larsson / Markus Nutivaara

Scott Darling

Definitely going to need to be carried by our top guns haha, not expecting to go far with this roster.

GAHHHHH!!!! I blame Holtby. Really let me down the last few weeks... had he won a game or 2 more I would have had 2nd wrapped up. 17 points back though, coming from not even being in the playoffs when I took over. So beyond happy with this team! 

It's gunna be a great match @Beary Sweet. I am excited and really looking forward to it! 

4 minutes ago, Tigs said:

Very excited to be picking 1st overall in the draft. We think we're going to get a pretty special player, regardless of how "weak" this draft is considered!

I hate to break it to you, but we haven't done the lottery yet ;)

2 hours ago, Tylez said:

GAHHHHH!!!! I blame Holtby. Really let me down the last few weeks... had he won a game or 2 more I would have had 2nd wrapped up. 17 points back though, coming from not even being in the playoffs when I took over. So beyond happy with this team! 

It's gunna be a great match @Beary Sweet. I am excited and really looking forward to it! 

I'm excited also. I have players pretty much from most playoff teams so if there's an upset like Leafs over the Caps (long shot I know but you never know) , I'll have Bozak who's having a career year. Would love for him to continue from where he left off in regular season into the playoffs and light up your Holtby A healthy Quick and I'm telling you I wouldn't be in the position I am today. Most likely 1st. Injuries have really cost me this year. Hopefully my team goes ham to edge you out at the end.

2 hours ago, Master Mind said:

I believe @Drewismyname's Wings made the final last year without a playoff goalie, so don't give up hope just yet!

That's great to hear! Hopefully I pull off the same sort of thing. Feeling pretty confident with the team I have still and barring any injuries has the potential to make a solid run.  

7 hours ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Hard fought battle for second in the Atlantic. Boston again tops Tampa in points for the evening but a big win for Allen and some clutch scoring including an assist by Tampa's captain Bo Horvat held off the late charge. Looking forward to Round 1 of the playoffs!

Congratulations mate!  And all playoff participants, SV for the presidents trophy!  (didn't look, just assuming)

My secret weapon was deployed; Tristan Jarry our 3rd string goalie did get a start. I even managed to have him rostered as our starter. But Pittsburgh lost by one goal.  Tomorrow morning will run an update & post our playoff roster.

Good luck!

4 hours ago, Watermelons said:

Congratulations to @Captain Azzy for pulling off a last minute upset to win the Presidents Trophy. Any GM that is ahead of @somethingvery's Blackhawks in the standings gets my vote for GM of the Year :P

vegas.PNG

Haha, hilarious...congratulations @Captain Azzy!

Although you were a top 10 team in the +/- scoring category, I never saw your ultimate rise to the top of the league standings coming ;)

11 hours ago, somethingvery said:

58eb167c6e9f9_2017-04-0922_22_20.thumb.png.05cc53e7a74659e7ee0b653d827ecd83.png

Looking forward to a tough first round against you @apollo; I wish you the best of luck!

Hey man... to be honest, I'm not looking forward to this at all... David vs Goliath :lol:

I'm gonna get bent over like the Hawks did in 2011 by the worlds most glorious sporting franchise. Hopefully the old boys club can help me get to a game 7 instead of being swept in 4. 

On 4/5/2017 at 5:57 PM, Nail said:

Thanks for the kind words @thejazz97, but our team won't be going very far in the playoffs..

Current playoff roster:

Max Pacioretty Connor McDavid Mitch Marner
Jake Guentzel Scottie Upshall

Roman Josi Adam Larsson
Markus Nutivarra Justin Schultz

Scott Darling

If Tampa could slip in over Ottawa, that would let us add Drouin/Erne so that's what we are rooting for!

@Nail

Meet:

Sam Bennett - Ryan Johansen - Buchnevich 

Scott Wilson - Kevin Porter - Beleskey

Ryan Reaves - Kyle Brodziak 

Matt Benning Alexei Emelin

Morgan Rielly Eric Gryba 

Cam Fowler (Inj) - Sami Vatanen

Joe Morrow 

Archived