The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2016/17

1 hour ago, wallstreetamigo said:

So we don't have to have a 23 man roster?

No. As players who are playing in the playoffs get eliminated, you may remove them from the active roster and place them into your minors if you wish. 

Fantrax parameters have been set so that an <23 roster will not make the period 'illegal'. Maximums for each position still apply however, so one wouldn't be able to have 5 centres playing, for instance.

It's a shame one of us has to go out first round @D-Money, this is a fair resemblance of the RL PIT/CBJ matchup. Will likely be one of, if not the highest scoring matchup as well.

Despite all that, I need this win. The fans in NY won't accept another 1st round loss after another great regular season. Plus all the futures were traded for the run.

After coasting through the stretch run, it's time to flip the switch. Perhaps Pearson can help with that...

Just for fun in September, I made some predictions on which teams would make the playoffs (not going to reveal who was picked of course).

Went 6/8 in the East, 7/8 in the West, even guessed a few of the first round matchups.

What does this all mean? Absolutely nothing.

12 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

It's a shame one of us has to go out first round @D-Money, this is a fair resemblance of the RL PIT/CBJ matchup. Will likely be one of, if not the highest scoring matchup as well.

Despite all that, I need this win. The fans in NY won't accept another 1st round loss after another great regular season. Plus all the futures were traded for the run.

After coasting through the stretch run, it's time to flip the switch. Perhaps Pearson can help with that...

The Metro went from fairly easy matchups to predict the winners from, to having the two strongest playoff rosters playing each other then the two weakest playing each other :lol:

We'll see one deserving team and one undeserving team advance to Round 2 now :P 

26 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Just for fun in September, I made some predictions on which teams would make the playoffs (not going to reveal who was picked of course).

Went 6/8 in the East, 7/8 in the West, even guessed a few of the first round matchups.

What does this all mean? Absolutely nothing.

Shoulda picked Boston in the East? :unsure:

On 4/11/2017 at 11:56 PM, wallstreetamigo said:

I just figured it was some league conspiracy. I am playing Boston after all :lol:

Conspiracy?  It won't matter!

Its time for a new world order. First I'm going to push you to the ground...

It's time to dance!

43 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

tumblr_inline_mvd9l40wGW1qh6xpv.gif

16 minutes ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Conspiracy?  It won't matter!

Its time for a new world order. First I'm going to push you to the ground...

It's time to dance!

My players are basking in the underdog David and Goliath role. They will leave it all on the ice and we are anticipating a clutch performance to send Boston packing!

Price dropped the ball game one... Time to bring in the secret weapon... AL MONTOYA! 

It's a shame the devils didn't make the playoffs, I'd surely have a #1 goalie in Kinkaid had they qualified. No way Cory would have been able to carry the load ;)

good start for the Kings with Hornqvist, Martin, Calvert, Fast to name a few getting on the board and have recorded a league leading 5.79 fp/g in the 1st night of playoff action. it's probably going to drop but having a few players playing tonight also so a chance it goes up as well. hopefully the team continues its production all throughout the playoffs

I was shocked to come out of tonight's matchup unscathed. Boston had some great players in their lineup who thankfully (for me) were pretty quiet. I only had Fisher, Engelland, and Bartkowski playing tonight so I will take the 10 points and consider it a stroke of luck. 

I am hoping Boston doesn't win any more games irl and St Louis wins 3 more in a 7 game series where Zucker scores a bunch of points for Minny. Those goalie points could be the only way I win a series that very likely hinges on how bad my team $&!#s the bed. 

I think it might become the official "Who $&!# the bed least" series and I am in a hole there lol pun intended.

9 hours ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Lots of good first round matchups going though. Pretty exciting to watch it unfold.

There are a lot of tight races! 

With only 2 G's and 2 A's in 20 GP and no goalie wins, the Blackhawk are looking for a breakout today from our underperforming team.

Archived