The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brendan Gaunce | C/LW

b3.

On November 20, 2015 at 9:41:59 PM, Shiftynifty said:

Gaunce and Shinkaruk are looking like pretty good prospects right now; a year or two ago many labeled them "busts". Guess some posters on CDC can learn from this revelation when they crap on Virtanen's lack of production.

Not sure when anyone labelled Shinkaruk a bust. Dude barely got an opportunity...

On 26/11/2015, 09:50:48, Comet Fan 0727 said:

There is some chatter locally that he's not injured, but Green has benched him.  I heard Green was yelling at him on the bench in the Bridgeport game. Not sure what and who to believe at this point. Will keep you updated if I hear anything more

Not in the lineup again...whats going on? 

3 minutes ago, Canorth said:

Yeah, who knows. Just wierd with the timing  of Comets Fan's comment about Green layin into him on the bench

Maybe he was just trying to wake him up?  Was not Guance moved to wing so he would get involved more?  Then he played great.

46 minutes ago, Edlerberry said:

this is how rumors start

Rumours around here generally start anyway on their own from all of the conspiracy theorists out there.

I see this as just mere information more than anything. All that would have to happen is for the coach/player to confirm it's an injury really.

If we truly don't want rumours to happen, then we should just not talk about the teams in general. lol

9 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Rumours around here generally start anyway on their own from all of the conspiracy theorists out there.

I see this as just mere information more than anything. All that would have to happen is for the coach/player to confirm it's an injury really.

If we truly don't want rumours to happen, then we should just not talk about the teams in general. lol

Rumours are fun.  Of course there is zero truth to them.  It's boring to discuss Guance is sitting because he has the flu, or he's in the coache's dog house.  He's getting traded, and the Canucks don't want him injured, is far more fun.  Now what can we get for him?  Is Guance plus Vrbata worth Juulsen?  

On November 27, 2015 at 6:20:17 PM, Alflives said:

Rumours are fun.  Of course there is zero truth to them.  It's boring to discuss Guance is sitting because he has the flu, or he's in the coache's dog house.  He's getting traded, and the Canucks don't want him injured, is far more fun.  Now what can we get for him?  Is Guance plus Vrbata worth Juulsen?  

On November 27, 2015 at 6:20:17 PM, Alflives said:

how good is juulsen that seems like a overpayment  gaunce is a good young winger plus a 30 goal vet in nhl  i think we could get juulsen and a 2nd for that package but i could be wrong

22 minutes ago, canuktravella said:

how good is juulsen that seems like a overpayment  gaunce is a good young winger plus a 30 goal vet in nhl  i think we could get juulsen and a 2nd for that package but i could be wrong

Juulsen is Montreal's top defense prospect.

However, I think right now people are looking at Juulsen with diamonds in their eyes because he's a BC boy. It's typical CDC really. They look at 5 to 10 bc boy prospects a year it seems and make offers to get the "bc flavour of the month". lol

Edited by The Lock
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Juulsen is Montreal's top forward prospect.

However, I think right now people are looking at Juulsen with diamonds in their eyes because he's a BC boy. It's typical CDC really. They look at 5 to 10 bc boy prospects a year it seems and make offers to get the "bc flavour of the month". lol

12 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Juulsen is Montreal's top forward prospect.

ya   if we traded gaunce id want a young potential top four right handed d prospect   but i guess we will see 

1 minute ago, canuktravella said:

ya   if we traded gaunce id want a young potential top four right handed d prospect   but i guess we will see 

Opps, I mistyped, Juulsen's Montreal's top defense prospect was what I meant to say. I'll correct that. My bad. I think I need a nap. lol

Edited by The Lock
  • Upvote 1