The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

That's kinda why i've been talking him up to you guys all year. His stats are solid, but they don't do him justice. He's got a great forechecking game and most importantly, he finishes the play. There was a play in particular last night that stood out. He drove the puck behind the net with a defender on each side, and managed to maintain possession, and set up a blind back hand pass out front to Anderson who was robbed point blank. Perfect play. Anderson is ideal on a line with him

Didn't Columbus draft Anderson with the pick we sent them in the Pahlson trade? :sadno:

London will have some time off now, they lost to Guelph tonight. :(

Yeah the just kind of collapsed.

They still get a pass to the final 4 don't they? Due to being the home team?

Hopefully time to regroup. Really want to see them in the finals against the Otters!

London's biggest problems were Patterson and bad coaching decisions. After the first round, and all the screw ups Domi has had, Horvat should've had a more offensive role

I have to respectfully disagree on both accounts. Patterson was probably the best player for the Knights this series and the team was just outplayed by a seemingly better club. Say what you want about coaching and tactics, the Storm just looked better out there.

I have to respectfully disagree on both accounts. Patterson was probably the best player for the Knights this series and the team was just outplayed by a seemingly better club. Say what you want about coaching and tactics, the Storm just looked better out there.

The thing with Patterson is he makes big saves, and lets in bad goals at the worst possible times. Guelph was better, but the goaltending really didn't help.

Seems like the suspension from the 1st round really threw the Knights off their game. From what I read, they seem to be completely out of sync and wasn't putting up too much of a fight against Guelph. But Guelph is the no.1 seed team so I guess the Knights are not the favorites in this series.

His season isnt over yet, even though his team lost in the playoffs they still get to play in the Memorial Cup

Can someone please tell me how this works. I have never really took the time out before this year to understand the CHL system. So the London Knights were eliminated but since they are the hosts they are still in the finals?

Is the memorial cup the final like the stanley cup or do teams get seeded into a new tourny bracket for the memorial cup?

I am extremely confused please let me know how this works :D Any link be great too.