The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

So... if Bo scores and set's up another as well as shut's down Marleau,etc., what then?

Keep Bo on the second line with Bonino or play Bonino on the 3rd and Richardson on the 4th.

Riches we suddenly have riches.... top 2 teams in the league for scoring ( Van and Pitt) and third place overall...how did we do this?

Edited by Rollieo Del Fuego

So... if Bo scores and set's up another as well as shut's down Marleau,etc., what then?

Keep Bo on the second line with Bonino or play Bonino on the 3rd and Richardson on the 4th.

Riches we suddenly have riches.... top 2 teams in the league for scoring ( Van and Pitt) and third place overall...how did we do this?

what if Matthias scores 9 goals tonight? and lack makes saves from the bench!?!?

How about we cross that bridge when we get there.

Why do we have a 19 year old sitting in the press box :picard::sadno::sadno:

Did you ever consider that practicing with the Sedin's, etc , and playing the odd game, may be better for his development than playing with 17 year olds? If he shows he's not ready by the end of the 9 games then send him back but if I were Benning, i'd stretch out his games, and let him play in the WJC.

• Upvote 1

So...are you yelling at me?

I guess they are playing the wait for an injury or back to back game strategy.

I still don't like it but I will refrain from yelling about it...

Not yelling. It just copy & pasted that way.

He'll get one of the back-to-backs for sure as we'll need fresh bodies for this Cali trip.

Why do we have a 19 year old sitting in the press box :picard::sadno::sadno:

Because even practicing with an NHL team is a better learning experience that playing in the OHL is my guess. Bo is Canucks property after all and I'm sure that decision is being weighed and measured. The only team suffering without Bo is London and they seem to be holding their own without him. After the world juniors he should be back there and he'd have to set the NHL on fire to change that. Fortunately for the Knights that's not his game he's going to be sure and steady every step of the way.