The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo Horvat | #53 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

London has yet to name their captain.

In the next few days, if Bo isn't named captain, expect Olli Maatta to get it if he returns from Pittsburgh. If Pittsburgh chooses to keep Maatta, I don't see anyone else on the London roster that deserve the "C" more than Bo.

I think the "C" is contingent on Maatta making the Penguins or not.

In the next few days, if Bo isn't named captain, expect Olli Maatta to get it if he returns from Pittsburgh. If Pittsburgh chooses to keep Maatta, I don't see anyone else on the London roster that deserve the "C" more than Bo.

Wow, I thought that kid was too old to come back. He was really good in the playoffs against Kitchener last year.

London is going to be stacked this year and they're going to be looking to load up for the Mem Cup, I hope they go after Gaunce.

Wow, I thought that kid was too old to come back. He was really good in the playoffs against Kitchener last year.

London is going to be stacked this year and they're going to be looking to load up for the Mem Cup, I hope they go after Gaunce.

Domi was also sent down, London is going to be awesome this year.

• Upvote 1

I'm not too sure about that. Everybody around here knows that Bo has taken over as the true leader of the team.

Tough to watch exciting play of nichuskihn when horvat sits in the minors and looks to tap out at a 3C role. Ovi meets bure would of been nice but we went with a safe pick that still needs 3 years to pan out...

Ovi meets bure? LOL

Obvious troll is obvious

Edited by Kent.S

Tough to watch exciting play of nichuskihn when horvat sits in the minors and looks to tap out at a 3C role. Ovi meets bure would of been nice but we went with a safe pick that still needs 3 years to pan out...

Except that nobody seems to think that Horvat will top out as a 3C.