The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Definitive Thread of Unequivocal Boredom

Rate this topic

Tre Mac

23 minutes ago, Shift-4 said:

Ever been on the phone with someone and you are certain they are cute?

Been calling CRA all day. Lady I have last spoken too sounds like a real cutie. Think I got a shot with her?

no man, she's seen your tax return 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Shift-4 said:

Ever been on the phone with someone and you are certain they are cute?

Been calling CRA all day. Lady I have last spoken too sounds like a real cutie. Think I got a shot with her?

Yeah, usually everything they say sounds like it ends in a question.

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, brilac said:

I've been eating the organic blueberries, and recently bought non-organic blueberries at the grocery store.  They were $2.99 for 18 oz.  So today I tried them and they were very bland, with no taste what so ever!

I am the same way with chicken.  I found a nice butcher but it's a bit of a ways away, I tried some 'organic' chicken at the supermarket and it tasted pretty bland.  So the butcher it is!

1 hour ago, Tre Mac said:

Looks like someone is bored and running the table in WN, well done.

Yeah it's this thing I have been trying to do but get side tracked... I try to answer, comment or post in each thread and fill the first page before someone replies or posts lol, if someone replies or posts, I lose. :lol:

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

20190828_203021.thumb.jpg.f783a28f56810413b66159779130901c.jpg

Nice to have the Pier at White Rock open again, it was a nice sunset last night to boot.  

I'm in love with your cutesy little town!  Like I said, I used to take the train from Seattle to Vancouver years ago, and would love it when the train would pass through there.  And I also like your pictures. 

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, luckylager said:

Ewwww

Do I see Explorer on your task bar?

That's gross man. You should be ashamed 

Nah whats gross is a program called Oracle on the task bar, it runs off IE.  Work PC btw.

• Cheers 1

Do others think about their past relationships? About really good relationships?   I was watching a documentary on Korea, and it made me think of a relationship I had years ago with a guy from Korea.  It was a really good relationship, nothing negative, the only problem was he had to go back to Korea.  He was here to learn English, and one night I was skateboarding, and was at a crosswalk waiting for the signal to change, and these two guys were beside me and said hi to me, and I said hi back, and we talked and exchanged phone numbers.  I texted them both that night, and found that I had more in common with one of the guys, and we started dating.  We dated, and he would come over, we would drink wine, play Mario, watch Sonic Youth videos.  He liked Kim Gordon.  I even tried teaching him how to skateboard, and that was funny!  I pulled him down the hallway with him on my skateboard, and it was scary for him!  Then one day he told me that he was going back to Korea, and asked me if I wanted to continue our relationship.  I declined.  I didn't see any point of it, and would think that at one point he would come back to Seattle because he had friends here and besides coming here for English, his Father had a friend who lived here, that was one of the reasons he came here to learn English.  That was years ago.  If I saw him today, I don't think that spark would be there.  People change, develop other relationships, get married, etc. 

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, brilac said:

Do others think about their past relationships? About really good relationships?   I was watching a documentary on Korea, and it made me think of a relationship I had years ago with a guy from Korea.  It was a really good relationship, nothing negative, the only problem was he had to go back to Korea.  He was here to learn English, and one night I was skateboarding, and was at a crosswalk waiting for the signal to change, and these two guys were beside me and said hi to me, and I said hi back, and we talked and exchanged phone numbers.  I texted them both that night, and found that I had more in common with one of the guys, and we started dating.  We dated, and he would come over, we would drink wine, play Mario, watch Sonic Youth videos.  He liked Kim Gordon.  I even tried teaching him how to skateboard, and that was funny!  I pulled him down the hallway with him on my skateboard, and it was scary for him!  Then one day he told me that he was going back to Korea, and asked me if I wanted to continue our relationship.  I declined.  I didn't see any point of it, and would think that at one point he would come back to Seattle because he had friends here and besides coming here for English, his Father had a friend who lived here, that was one of the reasons he came here to learn English.  That was years ago.  If I saw him today, I don't think that spark would be there.  People change, develop other relationships, get married, etc. 

I use to think about it all the time but now I just try to think ahead.  Things happen for a reason, I am a fate over faith kind of person so no sense living in the past.  Also it's their lost hehe.