The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Developer "Forgets" to Install Washrooms in New 120 Unit Complex

nucklehead

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/thisisthat/toronto-black-bears-self-taught-doctor-bathroomless-condo-canadian-invasion-1.3772835/mississauga-condo-developer-forgets-to-put-120-bathrooms-in-brand-new-building-satire-1.3773054

Condo living is supposed to be simple. So you can imagine the shock of some Mississauga condo owners when they moved into their units and discovered that something simple was missing: None of the units in the 35 storey building had been equipped with a bathroom.

In his interview with This is That, developer Jordan Petrescu, admitted a mistake had been made but surprisingly was not willing to take the blame.

"There are no bathrooms in the units, but there were also no bathrooms on the plans or in our show suites," says Mr. Petrescu, "so technically, our customers bought these units knowing they were bathroomless."

Click listen to hear how residents are now forced to use a porta-potty in the parking garage as a bathroom.

As the building doesn't have balconies either from whence to wee I going to guess this guy pocketed a lot of loot from cutting other corners.

building.jpg

Just now, HerrDrFunk said:

It's from "This is That", a satirical radio news show. It's actually pretty funny!

I wish I was into that stuff.  I only really enjoy it though when mainstream media falls for it and reports it as if it is really true.  The Onion has done that a few times and totally embarrassed the media.

Not sure if the CBC has ever been actually suckered in the past.

7 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

It's from "This is That", a satirical radio news show. It's actually pretty funny!

I'm pretty sure it's funnier and less confusing coming from a radio show, than reading it on CBC lol.  Seems like it's a click bait, even though the article says SATIRE, facebook and other link doesn't say so.  I think CBC is trying to get traffic on their site.

Archived