The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Developer "Forgets" to Install Washrooms in New 120 Unit Complex

nucklehead

6 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

I wish I was into that stuff.  I only really enjoy it though when mainstream media falls for it and reports it as if it is really true.  The Onion has done that a few times and totally embarrassed the media.

Not sure if the CBC has ever been actually suckered in the past.

I'm not sure if they've been suckered either, but This is That airs audio from duped listeners/callers from the previous week. It's actually pretty funny listening to folk defend one side or another of an obviously ludicrous story. Example:

Raking up leaves is one of the more tedious chores of fall and for those with many trees, the task can seem endless. 

A new bylaw in Niagara-on-the-Lake will likely be adding to the workload, as residents are now responsible for locating and raking up all the leaves that fall from their trees no matter where they land. 

According to city councilor Elliot Pando, "Enough is enough, my yard is full of leaves that are clearly not mine. My neighbour should be responsible for raking those up."  

When asked how to prove ownership over leaves, Mr. Pando simply responded by saying, "its not rocket science, Mother Nature has already done most of the work by colour coding them." 

The calls responding to that episode were hilarious.

15 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I might just get myself suspended or worse...

Just trolled a complaint post to Stealth's wall.....

Sumtymz lucky be real smrt.

naw ,what you said, that aint nuffin  neither was pb's comment    i went to that page and seen it  ,that aint the g butcher that once played the heavy game way back when.....

Archived