The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kelly Ellard About to be a New Mommy

nucklehead

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/notorious-bc-killer-gets-pregnant-while-serving-life-sentence-for-murder/ar-AAjjuIo?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartanntp

She is one of B.C.’s best-known killers – found guilty of brutally beating and drowning a teenage girl under a Victoria bridge in 1997.

Now Kelly Marie Ellard is about to become a mother.

Despite serving a life sentence in prison for killing 14-year-old Reena Virk, Ellard is now about eight months pregnant, the Vancouver Sun has learned.

The father is a man with gang links who was out on day parole when he was allowed the intimate visits with Ellard in the spring.

Darwin Dorozan, 41, was granted full parole in August, but it has since been revoked after an alleged breach.

The Parole Board of Canada said in its Aug. 3 ruling releasing Dorozan that “there are concerns about your relationship with your girlfriend, who is pregnant.”

Ellard, 33, is not identified as the girlfriend in the documents, but Postmedia News has confirmed with several sources that she is Dorozan’s pregnant girlfriend.

6 minutes ago, riffraff said:

I'm sure Reenas parents are overjoyed at this news.

I met them a couple of years ago..really nice people.....they travelled to schools speaking on bullying...probably still do..there story is harsh as hell and makes kids think....

but Ellards story is beyond bullying ..its flat out psychopathic murder.

1 minute ago, ShakyWalton said:

I met them a couple of years ago..really nice people.....they travelled to schools speaking on bullying...probably still do..there story is harsh as hell and makes kids think....

but Ellards story is beyond bullying ..its flat out psychopathic murder.

This news is just a reminder of how backwards and unexplainable things can be.

Archived