The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Boeser to undergo wrist surgery

TheSecretIsMe

3 hours ago, LaBamba said:

I honestly don't care that he isn't playing in the WJC. That tournament and the success or failure in it has no correlation to NHL success.

100% true.

3 hours ago, LaBamba said:

I have never really been a big fan of the tournament to be honest. It's never really interested me.

Have to  disagree with u on this one tho. I've enjoyed the WJC every year. Nothing like watching a bunch of talented Hockey kids playing their hearts out for there countries. Especially the good old Canadian Kids...

This sucks for Cunucks fans. We don't have much to be positive about this year especially right now and to have Brock in the WJC would have been a thread for us to hold on to especially now that our only Canadian prospect has been cut from Team Canada. Whats next.

11 hours ago, TheSecretIsMe said:

So, I decided to check out Boeser's highlights. This kid is a..beast.

Watch these highlights, his backhand is crisp and deadly; shot is fire and some dirty passes across the ice too. The craziest part though, his IQ and quick hands, this guy makes sh*t happen. 

That penalty shot was sick,bummer he's gonna miss the WJC.Best he gets his Nauru dealt with

On 2016-12-15 at 0:02 AM, TheSecretIsMe said:

So, I decided to check out Boeser's highlights. This kid is a..beast.

Watch these highlights, his backhand is crisp and deadly; shot is fire and some dirty passes across the ice too. The craziest part though, his IQ and quick hands, this guy makes sh*t happen. 

After watching this! I say Boeser should be worthy enough to use lindens iconic number 16! Wouldn't that be cool if you can unretire numbers in particular circumstances! Giving if the player who's number is retired allows it to happen?

Archived