The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wtf is with the jerseys for Ohlund ROH night? (Knockoffs or what?) **NEW IMAGE**

CanuckGAME

2 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

Huh how about what? I already said a bunch of times you can't link story posts on Instagram. Which is where the original photo was from. 

2 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

I literally just did a few posts above you. 

Lies! All lies! And you can't link to FB either!

1 minute ago, elvis15 said:

*sigh*

Let me spell it out for you since you've completely missed everything I've said. You said from the very start you found this via Facebook. You never even posted a link to it from there even if it was a screenshot from and Instagram story. Why should we just take what you're saying at face value without you providing anything beyond a picture, which many of the users here could have doctored pretty easily. A little effort goes a long way if you want people to believe you.

Combine that with you getting very upset at anyone questioning the veracity of your claim and it doesn't improve our opinion of whether we should just believe you or not.

Believe what you want.  I've posed 3 images in this thread. And said where to find em.  I legitimately don't care if you believe me or not

12 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

Believe what you want.  I've posed 3 images in this thread. And said where to find em.  I legitimately don't care if you believe me or not

And I've said it's not about me thinking this is an elaborate hoax, but that if you want people to respond only one way in a thread you've created, it's up to you to help make so people don't question your post. I've never said you're a liar just that you haven't given us any reason to blindly trust this is true.

2 minutes ago, elvis15 said:

And I've said it's not about me thinking this is an elaborate hoax, but that if you want people to respond only one way in a thread you've created, it's up to you to help make so people don't question your post. I've never said you're a liar just that you haven't given us any reason to blindly trust this is true.

OK well without the link for the instagram story bubble, which cannot be provided,  I was stuck with a screen shot, and an explanation on where to view the image yourself.

The Facebook post where I saw the image posted 1st was in a private group, so I created the thread the way I did.  Which worked fine for most everyone but 2 or 3 people. Can we move on and discuss the topic at hand?

Forgive me master. 

1 minute ago, canucks.bradley said:

Wow the bickering in this tread. Yes the OP should have provided photo evidence but since then, numerous pictures have been posted. 

Something is really off with the Orca logo.

Lets talk about that instead of arguing?

I literally posted a pic in the OP at the time the thread was posted. The attacking is really unwarranted.

8 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

OK well without the link for the instagram story bubble, which cannot be provided,  I was stuck with a screen shot, and an explanation on where to view the image yourself.

The Facebook post where I saw the image posted 1st was in a private group, so I created the thread the way I did.  Which worked fine for most everyone but 2 or 3 people. Can we move on and discuss the topic at hand?

Forgive me master. 

I've already moved on. Glad you understand that you posting links and proof beyond a crappy picture that could have been doctored is going to go a long way if you can't explain it to anyone who has questions without getting upset.

It's one photo, and the ones they have with the white jersey and other merchandise have the correct logo. Maybe they did screw it up (maybe it's just the blues, or will be all the jerseys coming in, maybe it's none) or maybe it's just a screwed up photo. Until we see pictures from the ones in the team store from fans tonight, we won't know if they've blown it with the logos when ordering the jerseys or not (as the rest of the jersey looks authentic to the CCM stuff of the time, vs the crap you see with Chinese knock-offs).

16 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Straight up, I don't know what's up with the logo on the black jerseys. From checking out more photos on the Instagram page, the logo is correct on every other piece of classic merchandise they're selling. 

They're deep navy, not black, but you're right that everything else looks correct, it's just this one photo of one jersey.

1 hour ago, elvis15 said:

^Huh, how about that, you can post links to things so people will believe you. ^_^

That's all most people ask for.

And I added that I'd seen the new picture. So no link to anything and you hope you can post it and people will believe you. I bet you got all your news on the election from random links people posted on FB without checking to see if they were real news or not. Take the advice and learn from it rather than trying to 'come correct' to anyone who questioned what you were posting. There's no reason to get upset when you weren't exactly on top of the burden of proof.

Your being a poop elvis right or wrong the OP gave directions to find out for yourself. Do you seriously expect him to go personally down to the store himself today just to appease CDC maybe the OP has a life? They weren't available for sale when this thread was made. But they posted a pic of these $&!#ty jerseys on instagram from their legit account. OP couldn't prove it then because they weren't physically available for sale but made a thread based on the info that was out there at the time. People dogpiling the OP should cram it unless they personally want to go to the store and take a pic wearing one of these crappy jerseys. 

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

Your being a poop elvis right or wrong the OP gave directions to find out for yourself. Do you seriously expect him to go personally down to the store himself today just to appease CDC maybe the OP has a life? They weren't available for sale when this thread was made. But they posted a pic of these $&!#ty jerseys on instagram from their legit account. OP couldn't prove it then because they weren't physically available for sale but made a thread based on the info that was out there at the time. People dogpiling the OP should cram it unless they personally want to go to the store and take a pic wearing one of these crappy jerseys. 

Hey, was just explaining why people might question his post. He got upset in response to a poster not seeing it by the original directions (saw it on FB, posted by the Canucks to Instagram) because it was obvious to him but not to everyone else. I went to the Canucks team store instagram on my computer and didn't see a post until the recent one, and that's probably what tas did so he wouldn't have seen the stories even if he understood what one was as they only show in the app.

It's not much to ask to provide a little more clarity. I mean, how many times have we seen crap posted here saying "I saw at ABC that XYZ happened/will happen/is rumoured" and it turned out to be someone trolling posters. And of course, conveniently, the OP couldn't post a link to the (conveniently) private FB group where it was posted as a screenshot of an Instagram story (which of course, conveniently, also can't be linked).

But let's ignore they've posted other pictures of merch with the right logo and assume this one poorly taken photo means they've gotten it completely wrong or - worse - have used some knockoff company to produce them.

55 minutes ago, elvis15 said:

Hey, was just explaining why people might question his post. He got upset in response to a poster not seeing it by the original directions (saw it on FB, posted by the Canucks to Instagram) because it was obvious to him but not to everyone else. I went to the Canucks team store instagram on my computer and didn't see a post until the recent one, and that's probably what tas did so he wouldn't have seen the stories even if he understood what one was as they only show in the app.

It's not much to ask to provide a little more clarity. I mean, how many times have we seen crap posted here saying "I saw at ABC that XYZ happened/will happen/is rumoured" and it turned out to be someone trolling posters. And of course, conveniently, the OP couldn't post a link to the (conveniently) private FB group where it was posted as a screenshot of an Instagram story (which of course, conveniently, also can't be linked).

But let's ignore they've posted other pictures of merch with the right logo and assume this one poorly taken photo means they've gotten it completely wrong or - worse - have used some knockoff company to produce them.

Dude.  Are you actually ****ing kidding me?  Yeah I made it all up.  All the pictures I posted and the directions on where to find the story on Instagram where they were posted were fake.  Give your head a shake.   I have said literally 20 times now there is no link for stories.  What do you want?   You're also making **** up about the original directions.  

From the get go the EXACT picture the Canucks team store posted to IG has been in the OP.  As well as directions on where to EXACTLY find it.  

I've posted 3 pictures. If you have nothing constructive to add to the thread why not just leave?  Stop wasting everyone's time acting like an ass. 

Archived