The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wtf is with the jerseys for Ohlund ROH night? (Knockoffs or what?) **NEW IMAGE**

CanuckGAME

21 minutes ago, tas said:

what story? and that picture isn't it he teams store Instagram either. however, the most recent photo is a table full of various merchandise in that colour, all of which have normal, correct logos. 

Do I need to hold your hand and show you?  It's on the team stores instagram story bubble at the top of instagram. 

But thanks for coming out bud

r6zf2g.png

Check where the (white line) eye starts in the original vs the reboot.

Not like Kassian was playing for us back then, but maybe the original was a bit too Columbian... 

"Blowhole"

But it's not like I was ever a fan of that jersey. The colour scheme was the worst ever.

Just now, luckylager said:

Check where the (white line) eye starts in the original vs the reboot.

Not like Kassian was playing for us back then, but maybe the original was a bit too Columbian... 

"Blowhole"

Southern migration pattern of the social species known as the orca.

11 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

Do I need to hold your hand and show you?  It's on the team stores instagram story bubble at the top of instagram. 

But thanks for coming out bud

r6zf2g.png

not being a social media person, i don't even know what a story bubble is. 

that said, assuming that is on their Instagram, I don't know what to tell you. all of the other merch has the normal, classic style logo on it. I find it hard to believe they'd make a jersey with a wonky logo. 

1 minute ago, tas said:

not being a social media person, i don't even know what a story bubble is. 

that said, assuming that is on their Instagram, I don't know what to tell you. all of the other merch has the normal, classic style logo on it. I find it hard to believe they'd make a jersey with a wonky logo. 

Well that's why I made the thread.  To figure it out....  I saw the merch on the table with the correct logo, but the jerseys are a head scratcher.

No reason to go on a angry tirade in this thread about it.

1 minute ago, CanuckGAME said:

Well that's why I made the thread.  To figure it out....  I saw the merch on the table with the correct logo, but the jerseys are a head scratcher.

No reason to go on a angry tirade in this thread about it.

my apologies. I searched the Instagram accounts and there were no uploaded images depicting what you posted, so I concluded you got taken for a ride by someone on Facebook. 

my mistake. 

• -SN- locked and unlocked this topic
6 minutes ago, StealthNuck said:

In the future please post a link or an image as you eventually did. 

I literally posted the same picture the instagram posted and provided info on where it was In the OP And there is no link for the story on Instagram.

Not sure what more I can do.  There was only one poster who was confused by the OP.

Archived