The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Panthers at Canucks | Jan 20 | 7PM | SN Pacific |

AlwaysACanuckFan

1 hour ago, TheOgRook said:

My section didn't sit for 5 mins... my arms got sore and I'm sure I won't be able to talk tomorrow!!!

Gcg. Ps only type during tc timeouts!!!

Yeah, I guess I generalized on that one. I usually sit in the lower bowl and there's always people chatting and texting etc. It seems like most of the lower bowl fans are waiting for exciting plays to the net, big hits, or a mistake to complain about and don't pay attention to the rest of the game.

2 hours ago, cbdoubleu said:

Where's the Viking clap??

our fans man

oh please. We were waiting for the drummer who never showed up. If you want to sh!t on someone ask why they didn't bring one out. The fans were great tonight. 

2 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Witness of history. Pretty spectacular how it went down. Kinda boils down what makes hockey so great. That and Tryamkin being the alpha male on the ice. 

Not so sure if my orignal post worked...

was amazing, it's what draws so many of us together, from family to friends, even to rivals.  

And Trammer, wow, makes you feel good for the future.  I for one am very pleased with the accountability willie puts on his young players.  Guys that are special will thrive in this environment 

Archived