The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Report) Linden and Aquilini headed to LA?

luongotv

29 minutes ago, missioncanucksfan said:

"Like this guy is such a good floater....Weisbrod turned my attention to him and we think the ceiling is like....really high for this floater."

You're still in the bash Weisbrod state of mind for the two trades, Baerstchi and Granlund, that's he's been speculated to have had some say in?

You know, those two trades that are looking like clear wins at this point in time?

Maybe Weisbrod's advice isn't a bad thing?

17 hours ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

I'm sure that's all this is. 

There's PLENTY of time to talk about pre-season games in the summer.

I can't see them being down there for that, when this is one of the most critical times in this clubs existence. They should all be hunkered down in a war room somewhere figuring out how not to waste 3 more years - not flying to California to chat about some meaningless game in China 7 months from now .

7 hours ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

They went to LA on business and it's NOT related to the trade deadline?

Trevor is the President and Aquaweenie is the Owner of a hockey team during the most fluent time of an NHL season with regards to player movement, and it has nothing to do with the trade deadline?

riiighhtttttttttttttt............................

If they are down there for business, at this time of year, and that business has nothing to do with hockey, they should both be fed to the wolves. 

2 hours ago, darkpoet said:

They went to LA on business and it's NOT related to the trade deadline?

Trevor is the President and Aquaweenie is the Owner of a hockey team during the most fluent time of an NHL season with regards to player movement, and it has nothing to do with the trade deadline?

riiighhtttttttttttttt............................

If they are down there for business, at this time of year, and that business has nothing to do with hockey, they should both be fed to the wolves. 

Perhaps they are using some of your avatars tactics.

4 minutes ago, Salacious Crumb said:

Can you imagine being in their shoes and having to deal with Vancouver media? Yikes.

I'm just hoping it's something player related and not something organizational. This team has changed owners, coaches, and management almost as much as they've changed jerseys. It's embarrassing. 

34 minutes ago, darkpoet said:

I'm just hoping it's something player related and not something organizational. This team has changed owners, coaches, and management almost as much as they've changed jerseys. It's embarrassing. 

Why would the president and owner fly to LA for something player related? Maybe in the offseason if they were trying to convince a free agent to sign here. Otherwise it makes no sense.

Archived