The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Report) Linden and Aquilini headed to LA?

luongotv

1 hour ago, Gnarcore said:

I am off the opinion that we have enough &^@#ing travel during the season....send a &^@#ing metro team who drive to half their opponents' rinks....

Totally this.

Why the hell would the team that travels the most (or close to the most) of any other team in the league want to do this? 

Can Aquaman sell Orca jersey's in China?

The discussion on 1040 over this  today exemplifies how little the 1040 hacks understand sports business, or any business for that matter. Linden can be in LA because... wait for it.... the Canucks have a strategic and operational plan in place so they know what their moves will be given the opportunities that come up this week. 

If the Canucks were so disorganized that Linden needed to be physically in town this week to "figure out" their moves this team would be truly screwed. 

11 minutes ago, MJDDawg said:

Totally this.

Why the hell would the team that travels the most (or close to the most) of any other team in the league want to do this? 

Can Aquaman sell Orca jersey's in China?

I dunno... if the Canucks were purchased by a Shangai billionaire it could be a neat move for the fan base, it might attract more folks to the rink. We could open up a whole new market in China as well. It could be a neat move. 

This just in on TSN 1040:

Linden and Aquilinni having Steak, potatoes with ala carte asparagus in an LA restaurant. Does this mean we are making the Crosby trade?

How can they afford the time to eat with the trade deadline a week away?

And Canuck Nation loses its' mind.

8 minutes ago, brownky said:

Real estate, Gym expansion, dislikes rain in Vancouver in February. Likes screwing with the Vancouver media.

Take your pick, all sound good to me.

I can only hope that option D is the reason. If there is a media that needs screwing with, it's them.

deal-with-it-2-Trump-Gif.gif?resize=734,

Archived