The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Blackhawks | Mar 21 | 5:30 PM | SN |

AlwaysACanuckFan

Just now, canuck2288 said:

I like how the Hawks fans come out of the woodwork ... like um you 

I am a canucks fans but i can see our lineup and i can also respect great hockey players. 

Unlike you, I just enjoy watching a great hockey player Canuck or not, so rather than caring about  mean nothing game for the nucks, I'd rather see kane entertain

1 minute ago, BoDangles53 said:

I am a canucks fans but i can see our lineup and i can also respect great hockey players. 

Unlike you, I just enjoy watching a great hockey player Canuck or not, so rather than caring about  mean nothing game for the nucks, I'd rather see kane entertain

If you think he's entertaining on the ice, catch a cab with him sometime. 

Just now, BoDangles53 said:

I would rather see Kane get hit.

Just found this one, Kesler was a beast. Let's hope Virtanen can throw hits like this!

Just now, BoDangles53 said:

Kane is not the heart of the Hawks my man, Toews is the glue that binds that team 

but I too enjoy watching their style 

love quenville's coach coaching style, not just with the Hawks 

7 minutes ago, Apricot said:

Oh hai guys and gals. Apricot's here, in the flesh. How was the first period? I see we're winning. How great. 

Fuzzy, flesh :P lol, they survived a Hawks pp, scored a beauty vintage Sedin goal and went a full period without a goal against, all is good 

5 minutes ago, BoDangles53 said:

wow you can't stop hey? your mom ground you or something little guy? she take away your xbox?

This guy does this to anybody who disagrees with him.. straight to name calling.  You are better than him, we know by your posts.. don't let him suck you in bud.

Archived