The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Chicago Blackhawks | Mar 21 | 5:30 PM | SN |

AlwaysACanuckFan

Just now, oldnews said:

your instigation and unsolicited advice is valued as much as your troll poetry, thanks!

& what should I utter here.."Good, now get'cher shine-box?!"

Suspect we wouldn't be sobitchee if we still hadda top-team.. it seems misery loves GDT's, these days. Don't care what you say, News-man. You're a valuable poster, & I'm a horrible poet - it's not important.

When these kids turn the corner, this place will be enjoyable & agreeable again. 'til that time, lots of posters bickering & hand-wringing... 

6 minutes ago, philtbc829 said:

They must have the real hate on for Virt.....still toiling away in AHL.....what a waste

He's young and maybe didn't put in the best effort being put into the NHL right away, sounds like the Comets have been good for both his game and his attitude

im sure we will see him with the Canucks next season

I know this won't sit well with tank nation, but I'd like to see this group earn a victory tonight.

They've had so much crap misfortune lately that a win against a team like this would be good for their morale - and there's value in that.

Besides - we're inevitably going to drop a few spots in the lottery, and I really don't give a crap if we pick 4th, 5th, 6th, or 7th (or whatever).

Archived