The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PDF: (P1) Anaheim Ducks vs. (P2) Edmonton Oilers | Ducks win series 4-3

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

Had a goal been scored, but deemed offside the face off would be out side the blue line, but the save is made and the face off is inside the blue line. Should the coaches be able to challenge offsides that didn't result in goals. Imagine if the offensive team scores of the ensuing face off?

5 minutes ago, gurn said:

Had a goal been scored, but deemed offside the face off would be out side the blue line, but the save is made and the face off is inside the blue line. Should the coaches be able to challenge offsides that didn't result in goals. Imagine if the offensive team scores of the ensuing face off?

the offside coach's challenge is ridiculous. I been saying it since day 1 and finally most of the hockey media is starting to come around. Skate on or off the ice by a quarter inch is a ridiculously stupid thing to review. It needs to and will change, hope it doesn't need a skate in the crease in OT of SCF game 7 situation. 

38 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Perry is the same thing, but he scores more and is a rat. 

Uh not even close. Can't put him in the same category with hitting OR fighting. But yes, much better at diving, whining and basically playing like a coward. So no, definitely nowhere near the same thing as Getzlaf. 

I can't stand those light customized sticks on the PK.  Edm got a 5 on 2 because of it.

I think our PK should have 'heavy' sticks especially on 5 on 3's. 5 on 2 is a guaranteed goal.

Teams target those sticks to get a man out of the play. God who was the last player to use a wooden shaft?

1 minute ago, Hairy Kneel said:

I can't stand those light customized sticks on the PK.  Edm got a 5 on 2 because of it.

I think our PK should have 'heavy' sticks especially on 5 on 3's. 5 on 2 is a guaranteed goal.

Teams target those sticks to get a man out of the play. God who was the last player to use a wooden shaft?

what?

3 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

You probably got to go back to the 70s!

ron-jeremy-482x298.jpg

Edit: just kidding...

Archived