The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Portland Food Truck Wars [Townies Win!!!] - Sign Up in Progress

T-rex930

2 hours ago, T-rex930 said:

Night 2: (Sorry for lack of creativity today. Super busy at work!)

Public Execution:

The townies of Portland were on a roll. Weeding out the Mafia one by one. @Alain Vigneault was the next obvious choice. The town was ruthless. 10 townies surrounded AV's food truck, Stoopid Burger,  and forced him inside. They locked him in before dousing the entire truck with gasoline and lit the match. You could hear AV screaming on the inside. The deathly hollow bellow of a man trying to escape a red hot steel cage. The town could hear the eerie screech of his finger nails clawing at the metal walls. They let him burn through the night. The message needed to be sent. The Surenos needed to pay the price.

@Alain Vigneault You get last word! 30 words or less. Please don't ruin the game for others!

Dam, we TP are savages.

6 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

@diesel_3 how are you feeling after that nightfall report? 

Good, Doctor save was used on me and looks like SK was killed.

The case against TL and his unvote then no revote makes him look shady.

I agree that Arm and MR are TP reads. JJ is doing strong town work as well. 

We still have TB, Doc, and sheriff (?) Still? Or so we never hear about the sheriff role? That one kind of confuses me.

On my phone, what was the heat on J-23?

My current suspect list would be:

TL 

N16

1 minute ago, diesel_3 said:

Good, Doctor save was used on me and looks like SK was killed.

The case against TL and his unvote then no revote makes him look shady.

I agree that Arm and MR are TP reads. JJ is doing strong town work as well. 

We still have TB, Doc, and sheriff (?) Still? Or so we never hear about the sheriff role? That one kind of confuses me.

On my phone, what was the heat on J-23?

My current suspect list would be:

TL 

N16

Well, apparently, ilduce wasn't the only person who had eyes on you. Reading the report, your attempted assailant was the Vig, not the SK. I just thought that was interesting and worth noting. You were someone I was considering voting for this round but I'm not sure what to think of you now.

1 hour ago, T-rex930 said:

Per the rules posted in Post #1

6) Killing Timelines:

-Hanging comes first. This happens at the end of the day

-During the night, Mafia kills take precedence; then Vigilante kills; then SK kills, then twinblade. Doctor saves will be valid for all; however, the Doctor can only save a person once, so if another killer targets the person as well, that person will be saved once and then killed.

OT: SK kills should come first, otherwise the SK has nearly no chance to win.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Well, apparently, ilduce wasn't the only person who had eyes on you. Reading the report, your attempted assailant was the Vig, not the SK. I just thought that was interesting and worth noting. You were someone I was considering voting for this round but I'm not sure what to think of you now.

Doesn't really mean anything regarding Diesel's alignment. Doc could have made a random save for all we know.

14 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Ah, ok, so really dumb question....The Vig could be considered good or bad, no? Could he not flip and decide to work for Mafia? There isn't hidden meaning to my Q, T-rex could even vouch for my amount of dumb questions over the last couple of days via PM (With proof!) lol.

Also, Do we actually know how many Mafia are left? Is it only 1? or is it 2?

Since N16 actually gutted it out and answered questions put forth to him, My vote will be for TL.

Vote: TL

3 minutes ago, diesel_3 said:

Ah, ok, so really dumb question....The Vig could be considered good or bad, no? Could he not flip and decide to work for Mafia? There isn't hidden meaning to my Q, T-rex could even vouch for my amount of dumb questions over the last couple of days via PM (With proof!) lol.

Also, Do we actually know how many Mafia are left? Is it only 1? or is it 2?

Since N16 actually gutted it out and answered questions put forth to him, My vote will be for TL.

Vote: TL

Vig works for the TP.

We don't know for sure how many mafia are left, but since last game had 16 players too and had 4 mafia, we could assume there's only 1 left.

5 hours ago, numb3r 16 said:

Like many others I don't know nightfall was that night.

First of all I have been anon since I signed up for the game, you clearly saw my post as soon as it was posted and then probably saw the "last visited" 15 minutes ago or something. That was because I signed into my account of a different device, it was my mistake I forgot to click anonymous in the sign in screen so then I backed out and signed in again... As for why I mention j-23 it was because as I was veining the thread I saw his name in the 'recently browsing' section, can you tell me with a straight face that you wouldn't say anything or have a little thought pop up in your mind when you see that?

No, I saw you browsing a thread when I posted that reference. I did see the "last visited" 15 minutes ago later.

Doesn't matter what pops into my head, it matters what I post. You brought up the J-23 thing, something that you were doing also.

If I 'saw' someone in a PM, I would ask. Not for just browsing. Your posts on that just seemed like you were covering for yourself.

5 hours ago, numb3r 16 said:

JJ is trying very hard to throw me under the bus with info that I've debunked

This is confusing!

Isn't being thrown under the bus something that you do to a teammate. I don't think you are TP.

My posted suspicions came before this. Where was the debunking?

Archived