The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Portland Food Truck Wars [Townies Win!!!] - Sign Up in Progress

T-rex930

8 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Gg thanks for hosting T-Rex. Solid town play this game. Just curious, what went on behind the scenes with the TP specials?

Tbh the town wins this setup 9/10 times. I think not allowing PMing would balance it better.

Sheriff-Vig alliance got established right away. I was Armbar's first investigation and then slowly we just kept adding fellow townies. 

By last round, we had established that the final mafia was 1 of J-23, JJ, numbers, or DC. We knew it was just a numbers game at that point with the Vig and TB still alive. We knew we were probably voting out a TP in JJ, but numbers was getting the TB and DC the vig, so it was either JJ or J-23 (also likely was a TP)

18 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Gg thanks for hosting T-Rex. Solid town play this game. Just curious, what went on behind the scenes with the TP specials?

Tbh the town wins this setup 9/10 times. I think not allowing PMing would balance it better.

Once JL came out that he was TB, As the Doctor I thought it was a good plan to establish comms with him, It was also a back up plan for me that hopefully if I got a bunch of heat he could have said he knew I was town, I used the save on myself because I knew I was going to be targeted around the time ilduce brought my name up, turned out to be a good move on my part.

34 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

KP shows up as mafia on investigation so it allowed a huge TP alliance to be formed with everyone investigated. 

The mafia were really easy to pinpoint this game. JJ, J-23, MR were clearly TP. 

Archived