The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: California Dreaming [Mafia Win!!]

T-rex930

J-23's post is scummy but I could tell what he meant.  Maybe a possible NVIM kill (hopefully that's the vig) but I wouldn't go for him as a lynch just yet.

I like BJ's game so far but I'll also say that he usually plays pretty admirably as mafia.  I want to trust him but I'm skeptical at the moment.

Same with MR but I don't think MR as mafia would bus Arm like that given Arm's skill level and since most of us would have probably overlooked the scumminess of Arm's post.

I MADE A MISTAKE! HASHTAGNUCKS WAS A SPECIALL!!!

1. Alain Vigneault

2. Virtanen87

3.  Master Radishes

4.  DarthMelvin

5.  Blue Jay 22

6.  J-23

7.  HashtagNucks    (SPECIAL)

8. Armbar    (Mafia)

9. Stamkos

10. otherwise

11. Time Lord

12. Jay Jay    (TP)

13. Zfetch

38 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

This is the potential tmi slip I mentioned earlier and was in response to Armbar calling out Stamkos. It would have been one thing if he said stammer was probably busy, but his reason was that he wanted to make it past the 1st round. Not quite sure why he would be concerned about that considering Stamkos hadn't even posted at that point.

My name in the OP is 'first out' so yes he should be able to make that assumption, albeit incorrect

On May 8, 2017 at 10:26 PM, Master Radishes said:

Hello, fellow TP. I too am a TP. Let us discuss how amazing it is to be TP.

On May 8, 2017 at 10:27 PM, J-23 said:

I'm getting married to another TP, can you be my best man?

On May 8, 2017 at 10:27 PM, Armbar said:

"fellow TP"

nice slip

too obvious

vote master radishes

Hot take: This is suspicious as all hell (amidointhisrite?)

1 hour ago, Alain Vigneault said:

J-23's post is scummy but I could tell what he meant.  Maybe a possible NVIM kill (hopefully that's the vig) but I wouldn't go for him as a lynch just yet.

I like BJ's game so far but I'll also say that he usually plays pretty admirably as mafia.  I want to trust him but I'm skeptical at the moment.

Same with MR but I don't think MR as mafia would bus Arm like that given Arm's skill level and since most of us would have probably overlooked the scumminess of Arm's post.

I was thinking along the lines of Armbar busing MR. Their posts were very similar early on. I figured one or BOTH are Mafia. Still seems suspect especially with the post below.

1 hour ago, Master Radishes said:

Hah. Vig either trusts me or is trying to frame me. Either way, well done, and thanks for the quick vindication. :P

Vindication? For what? From what? Interesting that you would say that. 

8 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Vindication? For what? From what? Interesting that you would say that. 

A touch of exaggeration, perhaps, to call it that. But only one person even acknowledged my callout of Arm, which, if you actually paid it any attention, was a solid read. Meanwhile, people are actually discussing my early game clearly-not-serious posts. :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

A touch of exaggeration, perhaps, to call it that. But only one person even acknowledged my callout of Arm, which, if you actually paid it any attention, was a solid read. Meanwhile, people are actually discussing my early game clearly-not-serious posts. :rolleyes:

The not serious posts are frequently made by mafia which doesn't help your case

6 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

The not serious posts are frequently made by mafia which doesn't help your case

If by 'mafia' you mean 'everyone (at the beginning of the game)' then I agree with your statement.

And that's not really even the point. People aren't analysing my behaviour (i.e. making jokey posts), they're actually trying to analyse my posts themselves (i.e. 'it sounds forced'). It reeks of either a poor attempt for a mafia to look like they're scumhunting, or just poor TP play.

7 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

If by 'mafia' you mean 'everyone (at the beginning of the game)' then I agree with your statement.

And that's not really even the point. People aren't analysing my behaviour (i.e. making jokey posts), they're actually trying to analyse my posts themselves (i.e. 'it sounds forced'). It reeks of either a poor attempt for a mafia to look like they're scumhunting, or just poor TP play.

Going off my previous games a mafia is more likely to participate in those posts. Like your back and forth thing with J 23. It seemed forced and didn't help the TP at all. 

Current Scum list:

Fetch

MR

Meh:

J23

Rest are undecided

1 minute ago, Stamkos said:

Going off my previous games a mafia is more likely to participate in those posts. Like your back and forth thing with J 23. It seemed forced and didn't help the TP at all.

I responded to him once. He replied back. That's a 'back and forth'? And what exactly seemed forced about it? Is our back and forth right now sounding forced?

Archived