The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: California Dreaming [Mafia Win!!]

T-rex930

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I'm confused, if he's not lying, how is it a terrible claim?

Timing and unconvincing.

Don't act like you're spastic. Your play this game has been very off and you saying "everyone vote Zfetch" has been the most TP-like thing you've done all game.

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

Not enough analysis for TP Blue Jay.
Too many questions like the one above, acting like you are clueless.

Now your just throwing $hit at the wall to see what sticks IMO

Regarding the J23 roleclaim, since there's only 13 people in the game I don't think a one kill and done kind of thing would be in the game, but I wouldn't count it out. I'd say sherrif look at him this round and then tell us what faction he is. 

9 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Regarding the J23 roleclaim, since there's only 13 people in the game I don't think a one kill and done kind of thing would be in the game, but I wouldn't count it out. I'd say sherrif look at him this round and then tell us what faction he is. 

imo there would only be a TB if no vig with this number of players.

One of Zfetch or Blue Job are a good vig kill methinks.

Although its not uncharacteristic of him, TL coming out of nowhere and being active this round seems fishy this time around.  Bad vibes I'm getting.

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

One of Zfetch or Blue Job are a good vig kill methinks.

Although its not uncharacteristic of him, TL coming out of nowhere and being active this round seems fishy this time around.  Bad vibes I'm getting.

Or whatever Inigo Montoya is.

4 hours ago, otherwise said:

I don't have a strong candidate. It all seems very bland at the moment.

Now that virt has made it past round 1, I would like to hear from him.

1 hour ago, otherwise said:

vote J-23

If J23 flips TP, take a look at otherwise. 'I don't have a strong candidate' is a classic, especially since she later bandwagoned without a word. HashtagNucks also called her out in R1 for blah opening posts.

Con't

These are the posts in question, raised by Hashtag.

On 2017-05-09 at 2:11 AM, otherwise said:

is voting virt first round still a thing?

if so how passé.

On 2017-05-09 at 4:15 AM, otherwise said:

vote Jay Jay because it's my bedtime and there's not much to go on even for a first round.

Other than voting JJ on no evidence, which proved prescient for later that round, these posts could be either TP or mafia.

RE: Zfetch - I think it's fair to say he's playing with a distinct tone to his posts. Surely a scum would avoid such a thing in order to avoid standing out?

RE: BJ - I dunno, seems to be playing similarly to past games, and I thought I noticed attempts at scumhunting. I'll take another look when I get a chance.

Archived