The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Development Camp 2017 - Updated with roster, schedule

36 minutes ago, canuckels said:

Is there any way to watch the prospects game?

There are tickets for sale on Craigslist.

I am looking for a single ticket if anyone on here has one for sale.

I was also wondering if you just showed up at Rogers if there would be anyone selling tickets outside ??

8 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Canucks prospect Jonathan Dahlen scores a beautiful backhand goal at a development camp practice scrimmage.

Damn - in tight too

Based on his camp and what Cull see's - strong possibility he goes to Utica and Pettersson to Sweden. Might be good to break them up for a year too so they don't become dependent or too comfortable only playing with each other? Pretty sure all scenarios will work out fine in the end - cant believe how exciting our prospect pool is now..

54 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Canucks prospect Jonathan Dahlen scores a beautiful backhand goal at a development camp practice scrimmage.

Nice,  but who was that weaksauce defender letting him do that - he's obviously a bust^_^!

9 hours ago, alfstonker said:

Don't fret it 48, I don't think we need to read too much into practice. Do we really think that Benning and his scouts having put so much effort into this kid's background and interviews would have any reservations with regard to his attitude. He knows he is our highest pick and was probably just a bit nervous.

I really don't like to see/hear anyone being critical of any prospect at this stage in their careers.

the commenter did have some interesting things to say and who knows he may have been 100% right about pettersson or he might have been dead wrong, a little of both etc.  I think the interesting thing to find out is whether the coaches on the ice noticed this, and if so chances are a guy like Trent Cull would be the first person to talk it over with Elias.  From what I read the practice was a tough one, and a young kid like Elias might have been gassed- who knows!

Archived