The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] DAL signs Alex Radulov

Just now, Adarsh Sant said:

#TeamTank for the win!

Arizona already got a big head start on us already on that front. There's no way any team will be crappier than they will be this season. 

2 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

Arizona already got a big head start on us already on that front. There's no way any team will be crappier than they will be this season. 

*canucks* 

Hold my beer

Seriously.  Arizona will take steps forward this year with that blue line.

3 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

They got a better goalie, and another top 6 forward (Stepan)

Plus Hjalmarsson too. They could be better than us.

4 minutes ago, qwijibo said:

He was oilfield have gotten roasted for giving Radulov a 5 year deal.  Don't forget they picked up Drouin.  

This is true, but you know how habs fans are. Not sure what he's trying to accomplish with hemsky though he's garbage.

12 minutes ago, Monty said:

Dallas, Edmonton, Calgary. The West is getting stronger very quickly.

Meh, until Calgary gets a massive upgrade in goal, I don't think they're are as strong as people are making them out to be. 

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

*canucks* 

Hold my beer

Seriously.  Arizona will take steps forward this year with that blue line.

Tippett walked for a reason... I don't see how they'll be better, but I've certainly been wrong before. I don't see how they are going to be able to score many goals and Domingue hasnt aged like wine but heck I'll take a guaranteed top 4 next draft! 

7 minutes ago, S'all Good Man said:

uhhh Canucks are going to be last in the league this year for sure. Maybe ahead of Colardo but Arizona got better for sure. If their prospects like Keller and Strome produce, they are a wildcard 

Archived