The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2017-18 (Contact Nail if interested)

Nail

Carolina Hurricanes Most Notable Roster Player Still OTB

Brian Elliott

Ron Hainsey

Patrick Marleau

All prospects that are not the below guys could be structured into most trades:

Robert “Smooth” Thomas

Riley Tufte

Andreas Johnsson

Aleksi Saarela

Adin Hill

Happy Holidays!!!

We have a trade to announce...

To NSH: Vincent Trocheck + Zack Kassian + 2018 FLA 1st

To LAK: Drew Doughty (50% retained for remainder of contract) + Vladimir Sobotka + Pontus Aberg + *conditional 2018 NSH 2nd

*pick awarded to LAK if 2018 FLA 1st is a draft lottery winner - top-3

4 hours ago, Master Mind said:

To LAK: Drew Doughty (50% retained for remainder of contract) + Vladimir Sobotka + Pontus Aberg + *conditional 2018 NSH 2nd

Thanks to @lethunder for the smooth negotiations, and @Master Mind for processing.

Well...I went all-in. The basis for this trade came up near the beginning of the season, but I wasn't willing to trade that pick at the time. But with LA's re-emergence as a real contender, the inclusion of 2 solid pieces from other top teams, and how strong the rest of my team has been, it's a deal I felt I had to make. And at least I get a consolation prize if the pick becomes something special.

6 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Every playoff team in the West:

C5D51396-D561-4D63-BF82-D2E6C401711B.thumb.gif.a6b2b3f82b3803e676261adb474bbd23.gif

The Wild would like to wish our rep's at the WJC's the best of luck & a great hockey experience.

Our first 6 picks in this years draft were all invited to their countries pre-tourney selection camps;

Elias Petterson

Jonah Gadjovich

Dylan Samberg

Olle Eriksson Ek

Jonas Ronbjerg 

Jakub Galvas

It is our understanding Eriksson Ek & Galvas may have not made their teams final rosters? Although we have not seen the final lists.  CHL player Kale Clague, drafted last year is also solidly on team Canada's roster, expected to lead their defence. It leaves us very well represented, probably 5 participants. Including potential all stars Clague & Petterson?   

Good on ya boys! :towel:

To all those wanting D, looking at waivers?

Alesx Goligoski avail for a 3 & 5th combo. Or a depth playoff forward / D. Trending over 250  Fantasy points, maybe 300 this year or 37 points?  Currently 35th in scoring among D in the NHL: Anyone want a top pairing D for Christmas? 

Can consider some retention.

4 hours ago, Nail said:

Unfortunately this claim was about 5 hours too late... Therefore:

Waivers:

The Winnipeg Jets have claimed Eric Gryba off of waivers from the Los Angeles Kings. @Master Mind @D-Money

I almost hit submit on a claim too until I realized the window expired at 5am and it was around 6:30 when I saw it. lol

Archived