The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks vs Canes 7:00PM (SNP/SN650)

Odd.

Been watching the Islanders vs Tampa game and I see a lot of similarities between Kucherov and Boeser. Boeser is bigger but they both play a similar game. They don't exactly wow you with their speed but rather their smarts and shooting ability and making their linemates better. 

And that Tampa team imo are the cup favourites. such a stacked team, I don't think I've seen a team anything like them before. 

7 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Been watching the Islanders vs Tampa game and I see a lot of similarities between Kucherov and Boeser. Boeser is bigger but they both play a similar game. They don't exactly wow you with their speed but rather their smarts and shooting ability and making their linemates better. 

And that Tampa team imo are the cup favourites. such a stacked team, I don't think I've seen a team anything like them before. 

Yes, it will be fun watching make quick work out of the Leafs.   To bad it doesn't look like it would be a 1st round dumping.

12 minutes ago, J-23 said:

I want this to be an annihilation, no mercy tonight, I want a 8-0 win.

Last year Canes scored 6 goals in the 3rd against us for the 6-8 meltdown of the year.

It's time to return the favor.  Let's tornado through them.  

Archived