The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo is still the heart of this team

*Buzzsaw*

14 hours ago, shiznak said:

In other news, water is wet, snowflakes are white and Santa Claus is a figment of your imagination.

To be fair I didn't make up Santa, he was put into my head by parents. I always interpreted "figment of your imagination" as something you came up with on your own. Like an imaginary friend. Maybe I am wrong in my definition of it. 

3 hours ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Hadn't heard that.   Had been quoted as needing a MRI.   Good to hear that was false.   

So I understand... I wrote the post last night before they released that info.  At that time someone mentioned just a bruise.

Obviously it would be devastating if this injury turned out to be a serious one.

7 minutes ago, canuckster19 said:

False? So he's not getting an MRI despite reports? Any source on that?

Don't take this as me trying to call you out, I just want to know.

http://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/nhl/vancouver-canucks/bo-horvat-gets-mri-on-wounded-leg

Bo Horvat tries to score against the Carolina Hurricanes on Tuesday. He later suffered an undisclosed leg injury in a collision near the boards. JONATHAN HAYWARD / THE CANADIAN PRESS

Bo Horvat’s leg injury is bad enough he went for an MRI Wednesday.

1 hour ago, canuckster19 said:

False? So he's not getting an MRI despite reports? Any source on that?

Don't take this as me trying to call you out, I just want to know.

I was quoting someone else who said it was just a bruise.....I hadn't heard that.   I had heard a MRI and not a precautionary one so was interested to know where the bruise information came from.

On 12/6/2017 at 4:15 AM, MJDDawg said:

You have an incredible grasp of the obvious.

I had to double check this wasn't a Guardian thread, which usually point out the obvious and don't really say anything new, where Buzzkill's MO is more to be a downer.

But as for the thread, just because Boeser is the new offensive star, it doesn't mean we've forgotten about Horvat and what he brings to this team.

5 minutes ago, elvis15 said:

I had to double check this wasn't a Guardian thread, which usually point out the obvious and don't really say anything new, where Buzzkill's MO is more to be a downer.

But as for the thread, just because Boeser is the new offensive star, it doesn't mean we've forgotten about Horvat and what he brings to this team.

I think he lack of presence will able to be determined now.

Archived