The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Vs Colorado | 7PM

taskicon

I really wanted to see this game live even before the all star weekend.  With how colorado had been doing and my admiration of MacK's game it was definitely one to get excited over. Sad cant make it over to the mainland. its going to be a good game tho I feel.

21 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Green just confirmed that Gudbranson will not play tonight - still day-to-day. 

Gaunce is in, Dowd is out.

Could play later this week ie Thursday or Saturday.

Travis Green's remarks for the podium.  A very interesting conversation with the coach and media today.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/650/vancouver-canucks-radio/travis-green-podium-coachings-honest-chats-hard-talk/

1 minute ago, Green Building said:

I wonder if Head and Shoulders was one of the companies attempting to endorse Brock:

He said he uses head and shoulders in a canucks media video with stecher I think it was lol.  He said the key is to not wash it every day do every other and use head and shoulders! lol

Just now, Rush17 said:

He said he uses head and shoulders in a canucks media video with stecher I think it was lol.  He said the key is to not wash it every day do every other and use head and shoulders! lol

:o I forgot about that video :lol:

I shampoo my hair only a couple times per week at most, and can confirm its flowness is better in between wash days. Women have known this forever, bu tit took me until my late 20's to figure it out.

14 minutes ago, Green Building said:

:o I forgot about that video :lol:

I shampoo my hair only a couple times per week at most, and can confirm its flowness is better in between wash days. Women have known this forever, bu tit took me until my late 20's to figure it out.

hair oil is what does it, washing removes it.

But i can't stand not washing my hair everyday. And for BB, i hope he washes after every game. Sweating in that helmet and not washing will be filthy. But again, i don't need to be close to him to smell it, so it doesn't matter what he does as long he keeps scoring. 

20 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Could play later this week ie Thursday or Saturday.

Travis Green's remarks for the podium.  A very interesting conversation with the coach and media today.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/650/vancouver-canucks-radio/travis-green-podium-coachings-honest-chats-hard-talk/

why has nobody ever suggested that the people asking questions be mic'd.  Have to listen to greens answer and see if you can guess what the question was.

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

hair oil is what does it, washing removes it.

But i can't stand not washing my hair everyday. And for BB, i hope he washes after every game. Sweating in that helmet and not washing will be filthy. But again, i don't need to be close to him to smell it, so it doesn't matter what he does as long he keeps scoring. 

Agreed with hair oil keeping it real, but I didn't feel clean not washing it every day, now it's different. It's not dirty, it's rich and lustrous. Just noticed my typo as well :lol:

57 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

It's more unfortunate that this team can't stay healthy on a consistent basis. We were a solid team at the start of the season with Dorsett in the lineup. I guess it's just part of the game, but we do have some bad luck compared to most teams.

Man... who would have predicted in the off season that we'd be doing amazing and losing DD would be part of our downfall? 

Really miss the guy...

I had some solid day dreams... Canucks keep winning, DD comes out of retirement and laces it up for the Stanley Cup Final where we sweep Crisboo and the Penguins 

Archived