The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Vs Colorado | 7PM

taskicon

54 minutes ago, Green Building said:

I shampoo my hair only a couple times per week at most, and can confirm its flowness is better in between wash days. Women have known this forever, bu tit took me until my late 20's to figure it out.

Green Building takes a two minute penalty for looking so good for also using Grecian....:P

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

What?! Rubbing elbows with the NHL's elite? I don't get it... The peasants got a chance to rub elbows with the Elite, the great, the mighty, Brock Boeser. 

Brock was to the all star game as the Pope is to the vatican or something... people go to worship him. He's the greatest.

1 hour ago, Rush17 said:

He said he uses head and shoulders in a canucks media video with stecher I think it was lol.  He said the key is to not wash it every day do every other and use head and shoulders! lol

Ewww, bad idea.

https://www.hairlossrevolution.com/head-and-shoulders/

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/head-and-shoulders-is-bad.40738/

I could feel my hair falling out when I used it and I started shedding like a sick dog.  Even my doc. said to not use it and recommended Neutrogena Anti Residue shampoo, I use it twice everyday since and my hair got a bit of volume back.  I'd hate for someone with the nickname "The Flow' to have thinning hair, it might effect his game.  And I sure as hell hope he doesn't endorse that crap.  Also it must be said, his hair looks bad when he parts it to one side(like at the ASG), part that mane straight down the middle son!

Go Nucks! 

4 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

Ewww, bad idea.

https://www.hairlossrevolution.com/head-and-shoulders/

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/head-and-shoulders-is-bad.40738/

I could feel my hair falling out when I used it and I started shedding like a sick dog.  Even my doc. said to not use it and recommended Neutrogena Anti Residue shampoo, I use it twice everyday since and my hair got a bit of volume back.  I'd hate for someone with the nickname "The Flow' to have thinning hair, it might effect his game.  And I sure as hell hope he doesn't endorse that crap.  Also it must be said, his hair looks bad when he parts it to one side(like at the ASG), part that mane straight down the middle son!

Go Nucks! 

Damn... I use H&S. Recommend other dandruff poo?

Colorado has replaced half of last year's roster and most have not played a NHL game since.   They went with youth and speed.  They have 6 players on ELCs in their lineup tonight.

Landeskog MacKinnon Rantanen
Nieto Soderberg Comeau
Wilson Kerfoot Compher
Bourque Jost Yakupov

Zadorov Johnson
Lindholm Barrie
Girard Nemeth

Bernier

1 hour ago, Green Building said:

:o I forgot about that video :lol:

I shampoo my hair only a couple times per week at most, and can confirm its flowness is better in between wash days. Women have known this forever, bu tit took me until my late 20's to figure it out.

Def for long her but short hair ya just look like a greaseball.

37 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

Damn... I use H&S. Recommend other dandruff poo?

TBH I rather have flakes than no hair lol.  I use this daily:

Image result for neutrogena anti-residue shampoo

It helped with my itchy scalp as for the flakes I don't notice any.  I am sure there are lots of dandruff shampoos without the harsh chemicals H&S uses, but I just stuck with this.  It actually made my hair a little lighter(in color).  All I can say is I highly recommend men to stop using H&S if they notice any shedding, yeah I am talking to you Brock. 

1 hour ago, knucklehead91 said:

To me it sounds like a Gudbranson trade is going to happen TDL. Seems like they might be trying to keep him from getting injured prior to the deadline. Back spasms lasting a week now? Daniel Sedin had spasms and was back 1 game later. /shrug

I'm all for smokescreens, but to me it would seem an odd tactic to keep him out of the lineup due to injury (if he isn't) given his previous list of ailments.

16 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

TBH I rather have flakes than no hair lol.  I use this daily:

Image result for neutrogena anti-residue shampoo

It helped with my itchy scalp as for the flakes I don't notice any.  I am sure there are lots of dandruff shampoos without the harsh chemicals H&S uses, but I just stuck with this.  It actually made my hair a little lighter(in color).  All I can say is I highly recommend men to stop using H&S if they notice any shedding, yeah I am talking to you Brock. 

I have a really good head of hair and I haven't noticed shedding. On the other hand I don't like to take risks because most of my friends are balding and I let them know it... if my hair starts to go I'min trouble lol.

2 hours ago, knucklehead91 said:

To me it sounds like a Gudbranson trade is going to happen TDL. Seems like they might be trying to keep him from getting injured prior to the deadline. Back spasms lasting a week now? Daniel Sedin had spasms and was back 1 game later. /shrug

You may be right about the trade. 

It's not fair to Guddy compare him to such an iconic legend and warrior. Daniel has played through lots of pain in his career. 

FYI - not bashing Guddy, just homer hyping a Sedin at any chance I get :lol:

Archived