The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-19 CDC Puck League

thejazz97

18 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Someone talk trades with me!

Flyers looking to trade for playoff assets Vorachek, Mike Matheson, Slatter Koekkoek, Matt Benning, Seabrook and Ryan Strome all available for playoff assets. 

Prospects such as Ho-Sang might be on the cards. 

Svechnikov might be available for a star player coming back 

PTT

i have jason pominville  available :ph34r:

• Upvote 2

Crawford returns with a win but i had Georgiev (OTL)in the Net . Tought Corey would backup Ward tonight.

However ..its nice to see Cory Back in Net and i hope he will stay healthy from now. 

Thats our big concern , so it could be that we´ll carry 3 Goalies untill the end of the Season .or not?

Anyways , Greiss remains OTB for Teams who are looking for a 1B Playoff Goalie . 

The Habs looking for Picks. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Great to see rookie Travis Sanheim stealing top pair minutes & moving up the fantasy D man rankings.

NHL.com welcomes him to their top 50 for the first time!

https://www.nhl.com/news/fantasy-hockey-top-50-defenseman-rankings-for-2018-19/c-282830728?tid=277729150

Congratulations Travis!  :gocan:

And I guess he was worth that contract @Nail :o

I'm leaving for Vegas today, I'll have intermittent access to this through the deadline. That being said, we are very open for business and want to make several moves including moving out

Eberle (max retention) 

Janmark 

Hyman 

Zaitsev 

Sissons

Oshie

Hickey 

Acciari 

And more. 

I've had tons of inquiries but nothing solid yet so if you're really interested, now's the time to act! 

Edited by inane

4 hours ago, Monty said:

Chicago

Willing to move everyone on my roster. Send competitive offers in (ie: Not “What do you want for so and so”). 

Not looking to waste time in back and forth.

Its called dialogue, when I started 10 years ago teams liked to message or real time chat where they could gauge how other teams value players.

Unlike irl there is too big a gap in valuations from one GM to another on assets. You do your club a disservice by not exploring options and values via back n forth before making pitches.

23 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Its called dialogue, when I started 10 years ago teams liked to message or real time chat where they could gauge how other teams value players.

Unlike irl there is too big a gap in valuations from one GM to another on assets. You do your club a disservice by not exploring options and values via back n forth before making pitches.

I don’t have time for back and forth right now. Don’t want to get into it, but for those that know my current situation IRL, I’m not in the right headspace to talk a lot.

2 minutes ago, Monty said:

I don’t have time for back and forth right now. Don’t want to get into it, but for those that know my current situation IRL, I’m not in the right headspace to talk a lot.

We all have crap, we all have " real " lives, thats fine.

Nothing wrong with direct and upfront quick and easy negotiations. I was saying there is much more to it and that used to be welcomed by more GMs. Not so much anymore which is a shame.

3 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

We all have crap, we all have " real " lives, thats fine.

Nothing wrong with direct and upfront quick and easy negotiations. I was saying there is much more to it and that used to be welcomed by more GMs. Not so much anymore which is a shame.

I hear ya. And for the 5 years I’ve been doing fantasy on CDC, I think most know I like trade talk. The fact that I posted that at all is honestly shocking, considering I was close to doing more of a disservice by not talking/inviting trade talk at all.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, inane said:

I'm leaving for Vegas today, I'll have intermittent access to this through the deadline. That being said, we are very open for business and want to make several moves including moving out

Eberle (max retention) 

Janmark 

Hyman 

Zaitsev 

Sissons

Oshie

Hickey 

Acciari 

And more. 

I've had tons of inquiries but nothing solid yet so if you're really interested, now's the time to act! 

One move down and it doesn't involve anyone above! Hit me up! 

• Like 1

Boston is 11-0-4 in its past 15 games and ended the Tampa Bay Lightning's run of 10 straight wins

Tuukka Rask is 13-0-3 since Dec. 29.

Some teams have inquired about Tuukka?  Not sure we'll move him said Surfer?  Ask would be a replacement starter, or one destined to be one? And a blue chip add on, be it a draft pick, young player, prospect...

NHL.com rates both the Bruins and Rask top 3 in the NHL.  Team wanting a play off goalie are welcome to inquire!

https://www.nhl.com/news/nhl-power-rankings-fantasy-hockey-teams-2018-19/c-299081864?tid=277729150

https://www.nhl.com/news/fantasy-hockey-top-25-goalie-rankings-for-2018-19/c-282860450?tid=277729150

Will be online for the next couple hours if anyone wants to have last minute trade talks. Was planning on loading up for the playoffs but had a couple deals fall through so I'm open to anything. Feel free to make offers on anyone. I'm looking to upgrade my defence and primarily interested in a deal where I'd get a similar player back. Not interested in a quality for quantity type of deal. 

On 2/28/2019 at 10:05 AM, Jaku said:

2d6p5s8.jpg

The Winnipeg Jets have placed Edward Pasquale on waivers. Unless claimed, he will clear in 48 hours. 

Edward has cleared waivers.

• Thanks 1