The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2018-19 (2 positions available!)

canuck2xtreme

13 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

WAIVERS: CBJ waives Goaltender Jonathan Bernier. If he clears he will remain in the AHL with the Cleveland Monsters.

If Bernier does clear though we are happy to have him on board untill a team comes calling. 

Blackwood will serve as our backup for the time being. In the event Blackwood may need more development time in the A - Bernier would be a good call up option in his place. 

Hope you all had a fun trade deadline! I had a blast. :) Look forward to the Draft lottery festivities! :towel:

One more Win and Ullmark will crack the 200 FTP Mark .

Linus has been a very pleasant addition and we expect more from him in the next Years. 

Anderson brutal at the other hand ...no WINS  , no OTL or SOL  since January means no FTP´s since January. 

Craig brought up solid numbers when he joined us but since he has returned from a injury , nothing works for him.

We hope Craig will turn things in the next weeks even has has probably the worst team in front of him IRL. 

Edited by Bombastik der Teutone
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

One more Win and Ullmark will crack the 200 FTP Mark .

Linus has been a very pleasant addition and we expect more from him in the next Years. 

Anderson brutal at the other hand ...no WINS  , no OTL or SOL  since January means no FTP´s since January. 

Craig brought up solid numbers when he joined us but since he has returned from a injury , nothing works for him.

We hope Craig will turn things in the next weeks even has has probably the worst team in front of him IRL. 

there was potential for him to be a solid insurance policy for you though. Can't win them all.

• Wat 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

there was potential for him to be a solid insurance policy for you though. Can't win them all.

yeah ..but win nothing? he was solid untill his injurie and i wont bother him.

and it was no criticism at craig though. ottawa is brutal at all ...but no any goalie points since january are just brutal .

• Like 1

Lines 

Panarin-Hertl-Tkachuk

Frolik-Karlsson-Thornton

Reaves-Coyle-Maroon

Bellemare-Thompson-Komarov

Pettersson-Trouba

Jensen-Mete

Chiarot

Rinne

Kuemper 

Inj

Pastrnak

Morrissey

Dumoulin

Kuraly

Gardiner 

12 minutes ago, OurTimeToShine said:

Waivers:

Florida places Ian Cole and Jon Merrill on waivers

Recall

Florida recalls Victor Mete from the minors 

Good Luck to Jon and Ian and thanks for their service. We apologize to them for taking away their chance at a championship ring. Wish we could have kept them but thats the way she goes. Wish them the best

5 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

I could have killed PO when he made that trade...  

True story - he approached me with that deal. There was no negotiation, I just said ok, and tried my best not to have a meltdown over the following two hours that it took to get approved.

Also true - though nobody ever noticed or calculated, I was less than a day away from defaulting on my cap hit (season’s start), and could’ve justifiably been fired as GM. This deal saved me almost 5mil a year, and brought me less than 100k under the cap.

like a phoenix from the ashes :sick:

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Waiver claims

Edmonton makes a claim for Ian Cole

Edmonton also makes a second claim, for Jon Merril

2 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

You have to PM Squeak and myself to make a valid claim.

I shan't bother then...:lol: