The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018-19 Utica Comets Thread

27 minutes ago, TomatoPieFan said:

It is just opportunity. I’m putting the work in with the coaching staff and any skills I need to and, just working on little details,” MacEwen said. “The coaching staff is good at pointing out little details that improve my game drastically. They give me more time, more confidence and it has really helped me. It is just great to have that support. I think if you put the work in, you’ll be rewarded. That’s the way I’ve always been.”

Doesn't sound like Zach believes there is a problem with development in Utica...but what would he know about that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Can't work out how the Canucks view Leighton. The amount they're playing him makes it seem as if they like what they see. He is rising to every challenge. Kulbakov was playing fairly well. He seems to have ups and downs, but didn't do too badly. You'd think that the 2 goalies would alternate, but Leighton has 3 of the last 4 ( going on memory ). Would not be surprised if he's offered an AHL contract.( I think that a NHL contract would mean he has to pass through waivers ? )

Edited by SingleThorn
Kulbakov