The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trudeau accused of groping young FEMALE reporter..

3 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Actually no, by my logic and your statement about being *ahem deep* in politics lately, you're not as deep as you like to think you are ;)

So because I didn’t see the news report sooner I’m not as deep of a thinker as you. Haha , thanks for the laugh. 

26 minutes ago, RottenCanuck22 said:

So in your opinion do these kind of events involving leftist figures garner as much attention as anything Trump does? I can only speak for myself but, besides this event taking place 18 years ago and never really being brought up, when it was brought up on June 8th or whatever,  it took me until July 1st to stumble on any articles even when I’ve been balls deep in politics lately. Weird. I guess I just don’t know how to navigate my news very well. 

Trump garners his own attention.  He is in a league of his own.

1 minute ago, RottenCanuck22 said:

So because I didn’t see the news report sooner I’m not as deep of a thinker as you. Haha , thanks for the laugh. 

I reasonably sure Hippy was not comparing himself to you, he was just commenting on your depth or lack there of.

Just now, RottenCanuck22 said:

No because as per your statement.  You've been "balls deep" in politics lately but somehow didn't see it because it was magically swept under the rug or suppressed by liberal media

So one of two things is happening.

1.  You're not paying nearly enough attention

2.  Your not long or big enough to be deep enough to make that statement so as such should stop pretending you are or refrain from making those statements

A bonus!  You missed it completely, wrote you cute story full of bias called him a traitor in another thread and are now back peddling and have hurt feelings after being shown you're not as large or attentive as you stated you were

So you tell me.  Which is it?  Because your story is so full of factual inconsistencies and bias that it is entirely laughable and by being offended by myself literally responding to your statements via your own quotes I am sure you're possibly close to melting like many snowflakes are prone to do when presented with facts or shown to be wrong.

I might add, I did post not only the media outlets response, but also the "victims" response and everyone involved is saying it's a non issue...except yourself and the rest of the perpetually outraged right

3 minutes ago, gurn said:

I reasonably sure Hippy was not comparing himself to you, he was just commenting on your depth or lack there of.

checks pants

I'm in no position to compare myself to anyone.  I'm in the shallow end of things :(

10 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

LMAO

:lol:

Man are you delicate.  

You make of it what you want, I only linked you two articles from back at the start of June that say you're not nearly as...deep as you pretend.  If you want to pretend I called you something or insinuated something, go to your safe room and count to 10

If I used those “far right” news sources that picked up the story when it should have been then people like you would question where I get my news from, my character and or ideaolgy. That’s how you guys work, you tried to create a barrier and say it’s just the Internet dark web then the likes of Jordan Peterson an co took a sledge hammer to that barrier. Now you’re telling me to go to my safe room. This is actually funny but I don’t have time, I wouldn’t associate with you in the real world Warhippy, and I won’t here either. 

If I used those “far right” news sources that picked up the story when it should have been then people like you would question where I get my news from, my character and or ideaolgy. That’s how you guys work, you tried to create a barrier and say it’s just the Internet dark web then the likes of Jordan Peterson an co took a sledge hammer to that barrier. Now you’re telling me to go to my safe room. This is actually funny but I don’t have time, I wouldn’t associate with you in the real world Warhippy, and I won’t here either. 

That's not what the dark web is but okay. 

4 minutes ago, RottenCanuck22 said:

Well that's nice.  A dissenting opinion means you won't speak to me.  Ignorance as they say is bliss.  I'm actually a pretty decent guy.  I just have a low tolerance for ignorance.

I will read any and all media outlets.  I will link any and all applicable stories.  I just posted two that would ensure you didn't immediately do what you accused me of.  Claiming bias.   The Rabble, Breitbart...hell BBC, CBC, Al Jazeera, Telegraph and everyone else covered the story as well.  There is no bias there whatsoever.  

You sat in a pile and told me I accused you of being a nazi because I linked two stories dated June 7th and June 8th.  You're not delicate at all I am sure that my accusation is completely unfounded.

For your enjoyment though and because you are either lazy or scared and refusing to look or admit you didn't look I am going to post some more links for you

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ishmaeldaro/justin-trudeau-groping-canada-2000-newspaper?utm_term=.ary3lXXYR#.gwKYvPPk5

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6484112/canadas-pin-up-pm-justin-trudeau-was-accused-of-groping-a-woman-at-a-music-festival-two-decades-ago/

https://postmedia.us.janrainsso.com/static/server.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Ftorontosun.com%2Fopinion%2Fcolumnists%2Flilley-trudeau-needs-to-live-up-to-his-own-harassment-standards

http://brianlilley.com/those-sexual-groping-allegations-against-trudeau/

Look at all of that.  I am sure it is assuredly media bias from those liberal sources

10 minutes ago, RottenCanuck22 said:

you really are all over the place here.

first you complain about the media being controlled by "liberals'

then you mention far right news sources that aren't controlled by liberals?

So let’s sum this up shall we

-trudeau has removed people from his cabinet for similar claims against them with no investigation and set a new president for the rest of the country

-trudeau said himself there is 0 tolerance and even he himself is held to these standards 

-trudeau was accused of groping a young Woman and apologized for it essentially because of her position as a journalist 

-random guy makes forum post about it because he feels it’s currently under reported and trudeau shouldn’t be able to hide from the accusations any longer, (it’s been a month)

-that said guy is then called biased, shallow, misinformed, incapable and directed to far right media by leftists saying look how well covered your issue is. 

Fair enough. Thank you. 

-trudeau has removed people from his cabinet for similar claims against them with no investigation and set a new president for the rest of the country

-trudeau said himself there is 0 tolerance and even he himself is held to these standards 

-trudeau was accused of groping a young Woman and apologized for it essentially because of her position as a journalist 

-random guy makes forum post about it because he feels it’s currently under reported and trudeau shouldn’t be able to hide from the accusations any longer, (it’s been a month)

-that said guy is then called biased, shallow, misinformed, incapable and directed to far right media by leftists saying look how well covered your issue is. 

Fair enough. Thank you. 

Yeah, I guess if you ignore every post directing you towards left leaning media that are covering the story at this very moment, then you're right on the money. 

Fair enough. Thank you. 

We don't have a president.

prec·e·dent
noun
noun: precedent; plural noun: precedents
ˈpresəd(ə)nt/
  1. 1.
    an earlier event or action that is regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances.
    "there are substantial precedents for using interactive media in training"
    synonyms: model, exemplar, example, pattern, previous case, prior instance/example; More
    paradigm, criterion, yardstick, standard
    "there are few precedents for this type of legislation"
    • Law
      a previous case or legal decision that may be or ( binding precedent ) must be followed in subsequent similar cases.
      "the decision set a precedent for others to be sent to trial in the US"
adjective

5 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

We don't have a president.

prec·e·dent
noun
noun: precedent; plural noun: precedents
ˈpresəd(ə)nt/
  1. 1.
    an earlier event or action that is regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances.
    "there are substantial precedents for using interactive media in training"
    synonyms: model, exemplar, example, pattern, previous case, prior instance/example; More
    paradigm, criterion, yardstick, standard
    "there are few precedents for this type of legislation"
    • Law
      a previous case or legal decision that may be or ( binding precedent ) must be followed in subsequent similar cases.
      "the decision set a precedent for others to be sent to trial in the US"
adjective

Image result for trump gif

image.png

6 minutes ago, RottenCanuck22 said:

Fair enough. Thank you. 

To be fair I haven't seen this story anywhere but I haven't been watching the news lately. I seen it when Zepp posted it in another thread. To me it's a non story and I don't support Trudeau. That being said if this was Scheer, Harper or Ford it would be non stop coverage.

Sure it's hypocritical of JT but he was what in his mid 20s? Good god when I was in my mid 20s, ah nevermind.:lol:

Archived