The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trudeau accused of groping young FEMALE reporter..

21 hours ago, Warhippy said:

I was talking to Strome about this on another thread.

The Conservatives in Canada are trying to demonize him over a near 20 year old story.

But

They are ignoring that barely a decade ago the leader of their party openly spoke out against abortion, other religions, other nationalities and immigration and the LGBTQ community simply based on his religion.  He also has a voting record that very closely mimics those statements he made.

In peoples rush to point their finger they never look at the mess in their own houses

And this is probably why I toe the line in the middle of Liberal and Conservative, hell I just hate all government and their stupid pissing contests regardless of who they are.  I hated the last election with the pissing and trying to demonize each other rather than trying to promote their platform and agenda on how to make the country better.  The Harper-Trudeau ads on TV were brutal, almost as bad as watching Trump-Hillary spew so much non-sense everywhere. 

1 hour ago, Russ said:

And this is probably why I toe the line in the middle of Liberal and Conservative, hell I just hate all government and their stupid pissing contests regardless of who they are.  I hated the last election with the pissing and trying to demonize each other rather than trying to promote their platform and agenda on how to make the country better.  The Harper-Trudeau ads on TV were brutal, almost as bad as watching Trump-Hillary spew so much non-sense everywhere. 

Nice hair though

15 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

For crying out loud can you two please get with the times. 

He groped a person.

Us old guys are set in our ways and we're not about to change the way we say things because someone tells us to.

Here's a picture of me, rating this thread:

image.png.78582be5311ada164db4cb425347d007.png

3 minutes ago, Shift-4 said:

This is your #1 thread? 

Time to raise your standards!

:P 

See the way Statler is looking at Waldorf me in that photo, Shifty? That's how I'm looking at you right now. (If I could see you)

The reality about the so-called 'grope' is that we will likely never know whether it's true or not. I think jumping to conclusions is never a good idea.

However I am confident that if the alleged perpetrator was say, Doug Ford  instead of Trudeau, this article would be used by every Canadian media outlet as a club to bash not only his character, but also that of anyone who lines up opposite of the left wing tribe. 

There would be an assumption of guilt predetermined by the tolerant left, and we all know this to be true, whether we want to admit it or not.

17 minutes ago, Mustapha said:

The reality about the so-called 'grope' is that we will likely never know whether it's true or not. I think jumping to conclusions is never a good idea.

However I am confident that if the alleged perpetrator was say, Doug Ford  instead of Trudeau, this article would be used by every Canadian media outlet as a club to bash not only his character, but also that of anyone who lines up opposite of the left wing tribe. 

There would be an assumption of guilt predetermined by the tolerant left, and we all know this to be true, whether we want to admit it or not.

There was Patrick Brown. I believe main stream media treated him fairly. Here is an example:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/patrick-brown-allegations-1.4535373

It really depends on what you mean by 'left'. Individuals will judge how they choose to judge. But as far as Canadian MSM is concerned, I believe they did their job fairly.

20 minutes ago, Hugor Hill said:

There was Patrick Brown. I believe main stream media treated him fairly. Here is an example:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/patrick-brown-allegations-1.4535373

It really depends on what you mean by 'left'. Individuals will judge how they choose to judge. But as far as Canadian MSM is concerned, I believe they did their job fairly.

nah.  If there isn't someone to demonize it doesn't make sense my man

Archived